2008 Nissan Quest Consumer Review: A Nice Van

2008 Nissan Quest - Consumer Review

3.5 SE Passenger Minivan (3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic)

A Nice Van
By kulunphan818 on

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My SE Quest includes dual DVD screen + navigation system. The main reason for purchasing the Quest because all my family members like the style, interior designs of the van, even though I am not very confident of the long-term reliability of the Quest. However, I was willing to make the bet. It is no question that the Quest has much better exterior and interior designs, comparing with other major vans (Odyssey, Sienna, etc.). The only thing I did not like is the uncomfortable front seats. But the van is much quieter than Sienna or Odyssey.

Skyview in the back, dual DVD screen. The upgraded Bose system sounds just OK but I know that Bose does not make good sound system like some people might think (cause I am an audiophile) or if compared with other sound systems. The Boston Acoustic sound system in my Chrysler 300C sounds much better.

Touch screen navigation, instead of the joystick. Improve the front seats (driver and passengers.) The seats were designed to have too much bump for lumbar support, but it caused us not be able to lay down to rest our head to the head rest.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review