Used 2008 Nissan Quest Consumer Reviews - 33 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Nissan Quest - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Quest model:

Love my Quest
By 1sttimequestbuyer

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We looked at all minivans before looking at the quest, it was our final stop. I test drove it and loved it! It does drive like a car and is very comfortable. I love the room inside. The seats are very comfortable. I am getting the average minivan gas mileage so i cant complain about that. I would recommend this van to anyone, and for what you get for the price compared to odyssey and sienna its a great deal. I also love that all the seats can fold flat without having to be taken out of the vehicle.

the way it drives, room, interior/exterior design, flat folding seats

roll down second windows on all models.

Not your average mini-van
By blundoboys

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

With a large family of 4 children, we are forced to drive a mini-van. I've owned 2 prior mini-vans in the past & always "felt" like I was driving a mini-van. With the Quest, not only does it not look like your average mini-van, but you feel like you're driving a luxurious car, not some soccer mom vehicle (even though that's what it is). The interior is amazing, my husband & I actually argue on who's going to drive it where as before I could have cared less. I love this van & would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone in the market for a new mini-van w/ a large family.

Lots of room, cargo space for double stroller & groceries w/ room to spare, being able to move the seats in position for the kids & car seats. The sun-roof for all passengers, kids think love the DVD systems for movies & games. I love the automatic doors, helpful for moms w/ their hands full.

Hmm.... not many, maybe better on gas mileage due to the cost in fuel these days? Also, I am not impressed with the XM satellite radio, we use Sirius & can't wait to switch that out.

Drives like a wagon, roomy as a minivan
By AlphaForceX

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is our 1st mini-van and we had our eyes set on Odyssey and Sienna. After testing driving them all (Quest twice), we decided on the Quest due to the incentive and designs. It drives and looks like a wagon but is roomy as a minivan. The other cars especially the Sienna are very boring but Quest still looks fresh after 4 years (since 2004). The fuel economy is awesome for a 4000+ lbs vehicle. I could easily get 26+ MPG on the highway. Doesn't feel like driving a mini-van at all.

Dual DVDs, power lift gate, wide seats, skyviews, bluetooth, and flight-like overhead console (makes you feel like you are flying a jet).

HID, split 3rd row seats, 2nd row windows, extra sound insulation, larger front sunroof, and larger DVD screens. Will be nice if Nissan offers a body kit for it.

2008 Quest S Trim
By boomboxjoe

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have only owned it for a month but I can say it has great power for a minivan. I can get 25 mpg Highway when trying. Have maxed out at 26.4 I have fun with the MPG display gauge and Tire PSI which i set at 44 PSI. Automatic hatch is great but the cubby hole where the 3rd row can fold into is great for food shopping. I feel for the money its a good van.

Automatic sliding door and hatch. Third row storage.

Was worth it
By Michael G.

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We (my wife and I) cannot be more happy; I love the acceleration, space, comfort, sound and the feel driving this car.

Everything

I feel the road through the gas pedal - vibrates under my feet.