2008 Nissan Quest - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Quest model:
It's A Nissan...How could you not ?!
By Colette on 06/25/08 20:57 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is our 3rd Nissan Quest, previously had a 1994, 2004 and now the 2008. I love this van I am 5'9, my husband is 6'3, my sons are 6'6 and 6'8, and I have two young daughter's as well. Would you believe there is room left over. We are going camping next month and we will definitely have a better time with all the space. The look and feel of the car is beautiful, the sound system is awesome!

Awesome People Hauler!!
By kris on 05/27/08 11:01 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Just bought the '08 Quest. Car drives excellent and has a lot of room for my child, his stuff, my huge dog and all of his frisbees and all of our show equipment. I traded in an '01 Sentra that was exclusively maintained at the dealership and ran trouble free for us till we decided on a bigger vehicle. The van is very nimble and drives more like a car. Did consider the sienna and the odyssey, but the quest simply drove better and felt better. It was also cheaper by several thousands!

Migrating from Sports Sedan to Minivan
By Chris Garr on 05/06/08 18:40 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I went from driving a 5 speed Turbo VW Passat to this Quest. Overall I'm happy with it, but I do miss driving a sports sedan. We considered the Odyssey, Quest, and Sienna. The Quest was the best value that particular month and we've had 4 great Nissans before. The acceleration, steering, and braking are great. Tons of power regardless of its size. Very comfortable to drive. The interior is great, and I think the exterior offers the best styling in the minivan category. The cabin is a bit too noisy. I think it's weird to have only one power sliding door. I love being able to make all the seats flat wihtout having to remove any.

2008 Nissan Quest
By Phil Glasser, Sr on 05/02/08 13:52 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased a used 2008 with 500 miles. At the time I wondered why anyone would trade this vehicle with under 500 miles, but was taken with the style and the lay down 2 row seats. Long story short, after my first long ride, over 100 miles, I took the van back to the deal complaining of hard ride that left my kidneys aching for two days. After some counseling, we exchanged tires, used nitrogen, reduced tire pressure, tried every seating position with electronic seat and manual lumbar adjustment during the next week--all to some relief but still could not get comfortable. Talked to managers, other salespersons all to no avail. tried leather seat vs cloth--no

New van for the grandkids
By ronosa on 04/19/08 22:42 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We have 6 grandkids so Mamaw decided she wanted a new minivan. We got the Quest. I love the features, the ease of operating the features particularly the electric sliding door and power liftgate. The front and rear air is a real blessing and I love the fact the antenna is in the rear glass. I wish satellite radio had been included instead of an add on. The only thing is the trip feature says we are only getting about 19.3 per gallon at the moment. I hope it's lying. This is the only thing I would not like about this van. I would buy another in a heartbeat.

Best of the best
By atf on 03/31/08 02:52 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We just bought a 2008 Quest after looking and driving other make(Honda & toyota), but in my own opinion this is the best among them, in terms of performance, comfort, finish quality and value. This van runs like my E 350 MB, very smooth and responsive, and more features for your money. Reliability and dependabilty, I like nissan, this is our fifth nissan car.

Family dream
By Gary on 03/23/08 09:36 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The Quest is a fun to drive take everyone and everything van with multiple seating arrangements without removing a single seat or head rest. The ride is smooth and effortless, but still fun to drive. Still getting used to the navigation system, but the 3-D view that it offers is great. We gladly would recommend the Quest to anyone considering buying a minivan.

New to Quest
By New to Quest on 03/16/08 22:20 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great car. Been debating b/w odyssey, sienna, crossovers. Very happy with quest. Wasn't thrilled with a minivan but this is acceptable. Coming from an Audi so quality and road noise are not as nice but the amount of room is great. Kids love the van.

Nissan Family
By c_howe on 02/24/08 18:49 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We used to drive a 1993 Nissan Quest, and just over a year ago we finally sold it. We replaced it with a 2000 Dodge Caravan. Probably my most regrettable choice ever. We just purchased a new Quest 3.5 S and couldn't be more thrilled. I wouldn't even look at another brand of minivan, and will replace this one in many years with another Quest. The interior design is so comfortable for my family of 6. The exterior is very stylish. We love it!

Great family car
By mstee on 01/12/08 22:12 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have only had this car for less than a month, but have been driving a mini-van for the past twelve years. This is by far the most drivable mini-van I have ever owned. It handles like a car. The Bluetooth is a wonderful plus! The only thing I feel I have to get used to is the body style is longer and wider than the last two Chryslers I have had. It makes parking a little more challenging for me.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.