2008 Nissan Quest - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Quest model:
Sexy Mama Van
By imariquinn on 01/19/09 06:32 AM (PST)

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned my 08 Nissan Quest for 5 months now and have put on 4800 miles. I have had it in the dealer one time and that was for the first oil change at 3000 miles. The van is beautiful to look at, I love the auto hatch door. It is very convenient to have it open and close with the touch of a button! Also, the dual sliding doors both work and I don't notice any rattling. The fold flat rear seats are quick and easy to manipulate and came in handy when I was moving some furniture. My gas mileage is great, not as good as my Odyssey with the VCS engine though. I am averaging 24MPG using 87 Regular gas. I have flat terrain and avoid highways. I recommend!

Many Nissans owned - 3 Quests
By Nissan Guy on 12/08/08 20:51 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My wife and I have owned an Altima, Pathfinder, two Maximas, and three Quests, 2004, 2007, 2008, all SEs. Our first Quest was great mechanically except for the sliding door rattles that Nissan fixed the next year. We found the road noise to be quieter after replacing the Good Year tires with Bridgestone. 2007 had front end issues fixed under warranty, no door rattles, but we got hoodwinked by the Michelin PAX tires so we just traded for the 2008. I think it will be quieter again after removing the Good Year Eagle tires. I have had Eagles on other vehicles without the road noise but not the Quest. We have loved all of our Nissan's. They have rarely if ever had to visit mechanics.

A Nice Van
By kulunphan818 on 10/02/08 16:03 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My SE Quest includes dual DVD screen + navigation system. The main reason for purchasing the Quest because all my family members like the style, interior designs of the van, even though I am not very confident of the long-term reliability of the Quest. However, I was willing to make the bet. It is no question that the Quest has much better exterior and interior designs, comparing with other major vans (Odyssey, Sienna, etc.). The only thing I did not like is the uncomfortable front seats. But the van is much quieter than Sienna or Odyssey.

Love my Quest
By 1sttimequestbuyer on 09/10/08 16:53 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We looked at all minivans before looking at the quest, it was our final stop. I test drove it and loved it! It does drive like a car and is very comfortable. I love the room inside. The seats are very comfortable. I am getting the average minivan gas mileage so i cant complain about that. I would recommend this van to anyone, and for what you get for the price compared to odyssey and sienna its a great deal. I also love that all the seats can fold flat without having to be taken out of the vehicle.

Not your average mini-van
By blundoboys on 09/06/08 19:44 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

With a large family of 4 children, we are forced to drive a mini-van. I've owned 2 prior mini-vans in the past & always "felt" like I was driving a mini-van. With the Quest, not only does it not look like your average mini-van, but you feel like you're driving a luxurious car, not some soccer mom vehicle (even though that's what it is). The interior is amazing, my husband & I actually argue on who's going to drive it where as before I could have cared less. I love this van & would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone in the market for a new mini-van w/ a large family.

Drives like a wagon, roomy as a minivan
By AlphaForceX on 09/04/08 20:35 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is our 1st mini-van and we had our eyes set on Odyssey and Sienna. After testing driving them all (Quest twice), we decided on the Quest due to the incentive and designs. It drives and looks like a wagon but is roomy as a minivan. The other cars especially the Sienna are very boring but Quest still looks fresh after 4 years (since 2004). The fuel economy is awesome for a 4000+ lbs vehicle. I could easily get 26+ MPG on the highway. Doesn't feel like driving a mini-van at all.

2008 Quest S Trim
By boomboxjoe on 09/01/08 16:10 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have only owned it for a month but I can say it has great power for a minivan. I can get 25 mpg Highway when trying. Have maxed out at 26.4 I have fun with the MPG display gauge and Tire PSI which i set at 44 PSI. Automatic hatch is great but the cubby hole where the 3rd row can fold into is great for food shopping. I feel for the money its a good van.

Was worth it
By Michael G. on 08/30/08 15:17 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We (my wife and I) cannot be more happy; I love the acceleration, space, comfort, sound and the feel driving this car.

Pleased so far.......
By Samuel on 08/20/08 09:22 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We purchased the Quest about 2 months ago and to my surprise, have had no real issues. This is our first minivan and I was leaning hard to the Sienna simply because I have owned Toyotas in the past and have had no major problems. After much research, we went with the Quest because of the incentives offered at the time. We got much more van at a lower cost than the Sienna. Happy so far, but only time will tell.

More Than Mini
By ithndr on 07/17/08 06:19 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We have owned 3 previous minivans and have been pleased with all 3 for there everyday and vacation utility to haul 4 children, a bunch of luggage and still not break your back at the gas pump. When we started out this time we set ourselves on the Odyssey EXL w/DVD or Toyota Sienna XLE. These are suppose to be the champs. We loved the Honda versus our prior Chrysler T&Cs for the style and build. We favored the Honda over the Sienna's styling, we were buying the Honda. I decided after further research to look at the redesigned Quest 3.5 SE. We were instantly impressed by this luxury/sport vans handling! This blows away the concept that minivans have to be boring, unimaginative people movers

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2008 Nissan Quest in VA is:

$123 per month*