Used 2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 S Minivan Consumer Reviews - 13 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Nissan Quest Minivan - Consumer Reviews

2008 Nissan Quest Minivan

View reviews for a specific Quest model:

NEVER!!!..Ever, Ever, Ever buy!!!
By Jeff

2008 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I concurr with everyone who has had problem with this Van: interior quality is Cheap- mirrors/visors easily break, AC zips sues, Driver & Passenger Windows stop working but the very rear vent Windows work..changed out motor, controller, fuses (inside & out) and still don't work; rear end went out, power steering pump went out, rattling, siding on interior seats started coming off. THIS VAN is HORRIBLE!!!! Do not buy, New or Used !!!!!!!

A great mini-van with style
By Jade1023

2008 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Having had 3 previous Town & Country vans, we had had enough of the maintenance/repair issues. We also were looking for more exterior style. We bought this van and promptly took a very long vacation. The performance of this van was far superior to our previous vans. We are sold on this van.

Interior room, exterior styling.

Gear shift obstructs the controls for the radio.

One Year In
By Tony

2008 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Lots of space. Got a good deal on it, so it was a great value. Drives very much like a big car. Good power and pretty decent gas mileage (18 city - 24 to 25 highway). Agree with others that the body structure is a little loose.

Engine. Suspension. Value.

Can't understand why the 2nd row seats are more comfortable than the 1st row. The mild body squeaks and creaks will likely get worse over time.

Sexy Mama Van
By imariquinn

2008 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned my 08 Nissan Quest for 5 months now and have put on 4800 miles. I have had it in the dealer one time and that was for the first oil change at 3000 miles. The van is beautiful to look at, I love the auto hatch door. It is very convenient to have it open and close with the touch of a button! Also, the dual sliding doors both work and I don't notice any rattling. The fold flat rear seats are quick and easy to manipulate and came in handy when I was moving some furniture. My gas mileage is great, not as good as my Odyssey with the VCS engine though. I am averaging 24MPG using 87 Regular gas. I have flat terrain and avoid highways. I recommend!

Auto sliding doors and back hatch! Back up sensors! Convenient iPod input and digital display on dash. Sexy styling of the exterior and very roomy interior.

Add additional cup holders in front (my Odyssey had 4 - I miss this). Make a better trunk well liner to cover the bottom - the options available are quite ugly. Make it easier to add XM radio to the S models.

2008 Quest S Trim
By boomboxjoe

2008 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have only owned it for a month but I can say it has great power for a minivan. I can get 25 mpg Highway when trying. Have maxed out at 26.4 I have fun with the MPG display gauge and Tire PSI which i set at 44 PSI. Automatic hatch is great but the cubby hole where the 3rd row can fold into is great for food shopping. I feel for the money its a good van.

Automatic sliding door and hatch. Third row storage.