Used 2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 S Minivan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Nissan Quest - Consumer Reviews

2008 Nissan Quest Minivan

View reviews for a specific Quest model:

A great mini-van with style
By Jade1023

2008 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Having had 3 previous Town & Country vans, we had had enough of the maintenance/repair issues. We also were looking for more exterior style. We bought this van and promptly took a very long vacation. The performance of this van was far superior to our previous vans. We are sold on this van.

Favorite Features

Interior room, exterior styling.

Suggested Improvements

Gear shift obstructs the controls for the radio.

One Year In
By Tony

2008 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Lots of space. Got a good deal on it, so it was a great value. Drives very much like a big car. Good power and pretty decent gas mileage (18 city - 24 to 25 highway). Agree with others that the body structure is a little loose.

Favorite Features

Engine. Suspension. Value.

Suggested Improvements

Can't understand why the 2nd row seats are more comfortable than the 1st row. The mild body squeaks and creaks will likely get worse over time.

Sexy Mama Van
By imariquinn

2008 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned my 08 Nissan Quest for 5 months now and have put on 4800 miles. I have had it in the dealer one time and that was for the first oil change at 3000 miles. The van is beautiful to look at, I love the auto hatch door. It is very convenient to have it open and close with the touch of a button! Also, the dual sliding doors both work and I don't notice any rattling. The fold flat rear seats are quick and easy to manipulate and came in handy when I was moving some furniture. My gas mileage is great, not as good as my Odyssey with the VCS engine though. I am averaging 24MPG using 87 Regular gas. I have flat terrain and avoid highways. I recommend!

Favorite Features

Auto sliding doors and back hatch! Back up sensors! Convenient iPod input and digital display on dash. Sexy styling of the exterior and very roomy interior.

Suggested Improvements

Add additional cup holders in front (my Odyssey had 4 - I miss this). Make a better trunk well liner to cover the bottom - the options available are quite ugly. Make it easier to add XM radio to the S models.

2008 Quest S Trim
By boomboxjoe

2008 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have only owned it for a month but I can say it has great power for a minivan. I can get 25 mpg Highway when trying. Have maxed out at 26.4 I have fun with the MPG display gauge and Tire PSI which i set at 44 PSI. Automatic hatch is great but the cubby hole where the 3rd row can fold into is great for food shopping. I feel for the money its a good van.

Favorite Features

Automatic sliding door and hatch. Third row storage.

Pleased so far.......
By Samuel

2008 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We purchased the Quest about 2 months ago and to my surprise, have had no real issues. This is our first minivan and I was leaning hard to the Sienna simply because I have owned Toyotas in the past and have had no major problems. After much research, we went with the Quest because of the incentives offered at the time. We got much more van at a lower cost than the Sienna. Happy so far, but only time will tell.

Favorite Features

Smooth V6 engine, plenty of power. Interior room. Fold flat seats. Cornering lights! Exterior styling.

Suggested Improvements

Fuel economy could be better.