2008 Nissan Quest Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Quest model:
Very nice minivan
By leeman391 on 03/26/10 10:48 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Previous van was a Mercury Villager which I liked very much, and so wanted to buy the Quest. However I didn't like the center Instrumentation so when it was updated to the left side I was very pleased and started looking to buy one. The van is the nicest looking minivan and has a well laid out interior design and trim. It drives very car like and it is easy to exceed the speed limit.

Road champ
By brooksfam08 on 03/10/09 21:56 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I traded in my 2000 Quest SE which we loved dearly. I thought it would be hard to see it go but na, I don't look back anymore because this performance and ride surpasses the old. Our 2000 model was fully loaded but this is definitely a upgrade. This is our 3rd car and it is hard to stay out of it. I got a unbeatable deal which made it very affordable which Honda didn't offer. For the options I have in the Quest SE, the only honda model that could compare is the Touring but the price was ridiculously much higher. Nissan Delivers.

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 SE
By Jimbou on 02/16/09 11:30 AM (PST)

2008 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car is excellent when it is new. VERY new. Because at 4 months, it is old yet. the interior sounds like if the car was 10 years old. Wind, rattle, vibrations. Customer support overlooks my problems with arrogance. Nothing abnormal, they say.

Many Nissans owned - 3 Quests
By Nissan Guy on 12/08/08 20:51 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My wife and I have owned an Altima, Pathfinder, two Maximas, and three Quests, 2004, 2007, 2008, all SEs. Our first Quest was great mechanically except for the sliding door rattles that Nissan fixed the next year. We found the road noise to be quieter after replacing the Good Year tires with Bridgestone. 2007 had front end issues fixed under warranty, no door rattles, but we got hoodwinked by the Michelin PAX tires so we just traded for the 2008. I think it will be quieter again after removing the Good Year Eagle tires. I have had Eagles on other vehicles without the road noise but not the Quest. We have loved all of our Nissan's. They have rarely if ever had to visit mechanics.

A Nice Van
By kulunphan818 on 10/02/08 16:03 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My SE Quest includes dual DVD screen + navigation system. The main reason for purchasing the Quest because all my family members like the style, interior designs of the van, even though I am not very confident of the long-term reliability of the Quest. However, I was willing to make the bet. It is no question that the Quest has much better exterior and interior designs, comparing with other major vans (Odyssey, Sienna, etc.). The only thing I did not like is the uncomfortable front seats. But the van is much quieter than Sienna or Odyssey.

Not your average mini-van
By blundoboys on 09/06/08 19:44 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

With a large family of 4 children, we are forced to drive a mini-van. I've owned 2 prior mini-vans in the past & always "felt" like I was driving a mini-van. With the Quest, not only does it not look like your average mini-van, but you feel like you're driving a luxurious car, not some soccer mom vehicle (even though that's what it is). The interior is amazing, my husband & I actually argue on who's going to drive it where as before I could have cared less. I love this van & would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone in the market for a new mini-van w/ a large family.

Drives like a wagon, roomy as a minivan
By AlphaForceX on 09/04/08 20:35 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is our 1st mini-van and we had our eyes set on Odyssey and Sienna. After testing driving them all (Quest twice), we decided on the Quest due to the incentive and designs. It drives and looks like a wagon but is roomy as a minivan. The other cars especially the Sienna are very boring but Quest still looks fresh after 4 years (since 2004). The fuel economy is awesome for a 4000+ lbs vehicle. I could easily get 26+ MPG on the highway. Doesn't feel like driving a mini-van at all.

Was worth it
By Michael G. on 08/30/08 15:17 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We (my wife and I) cannot be more happy; I love the acceleration, space, comfort, sound and the feel driving this car.

More Than Mini
By ithndr on 07/17/08 06:19 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We have owned 3 previous minivans and have been pleased with all 3 for there everyday and vacation utility to haul 4 children, a bunch of luggage and still not break your back at the gas pump. When we started out this time we set ourselves on the Odyssey EXL w/DVD or Toyota Sienna XLE. These are suppose to be the champs. We loved the Honda versus our prior Chrysler T&Cs for the style and build. We favored the Honda over the Sienna's styling, we were buying the Honda. I decided after further research to look at the redesigned Quest 3.5 SE. We were instantly impressed by this luxury/sport vans handling! This blows away the concept that minivans have to be boring, unimaginative people movers

Family dream
By Gary on 03/23/08 09:36 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The Quest is a fun to drive take everyone and everything van with multiple seating arrangements without removing a single seat or head rest. The ride is smooth and effortless, but still fun to drive. Still getting used to the navigation system, but the 3-D view that it offers is great. We gladly would recommend the Quest to anyone considering buying a minivan.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.