2008 Nissan Quest Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Quest model:
Never Buying Nissan Again
By cmadd78 on 03/05/12 09:28 AM (PST)

2008 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We bought a NEW Nissan Quest in 2008. When we first bought we enjoyed every aspect of it. About a month later the problems began. The windows would whistle as we picked up speed (dealership claimed it was normal), we had some problems with ac not working properly (dealership fixed), and then a few years later the cheap car starts having more and more issues. The passengers side mirror cover on the visor falls off, the body rattles, the passengers side window motor quit working, the brake disks warped and had to be replaced, you so much as sneeze on the thing and the paint will scratch or the body dents. Features are nice but van is built too cheap. Cant wait to get rid of it!!

Made cheap
By haynie3 on 01/16/11 14:45 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We bought our van in 2008 thought it would be great to own a brand new vehicle. Well within 1 year the mirror visor broke off and the arm rest fell off and the rubber seals on side doors came off. Well today i was driving and there was a flapping noise, I looked back and it was the metal insert on top of the van,where you would have the racks at flapping on the side of van, i had to pull over and get before it hit someones vehicle. It just seems like the veichle is made cheaply, when only having a short time.

Very nice minivan
By leeman391 on 03/26/10 10:48 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Previous van was a Mercury Villager which I liked very much, and so wanted to buy the Quest. However I didn't like the center Instrumentation so when it was updated to the left side I was very pleased and started looking to buy one. The van is the nicest looking minivan and has a well laid out interior design and trim. It drives very car like and it is easy to exceed the speed limit.

A great mini-van with style
By Jade1023 on 03/07/10 17:07 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Having had 3 previous Town & Country vans, we had had enough of the maintenance/repair issues. We also were looking for more exterior style. We bought this van and promptly took a very long vacation. The performance of this van was far superior to our previous vans. We are sold on this van.

Lemon???
By kehaunani on 11/08/09 03:07 AM (PST)

2008 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Well within the first year and a half, I had to take van back to dealer for quite a few fixes. There was a missing piece in the braking component, they replaced it, they had to replace the seals for the sliding door and hatch, the visors broke off just by opening them, they were replaced. My van was bogging while driving,check engine light came on with that,car had to be towed back to dealership, they had to change out the cylynoids. The a/c came on when it felt like it.they changed two major components for the a/c. went to p/u van after a/c repair, van would not start. end result, could not lemon law. didnt have 3x for the same problem.traded van in for a 2009 altima.wish me luck! :(

After 8 Months
By Esteban Salceda III on 10/02/09 13:28 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My Quest is Awesome. It gets great gas mileage that ranges between 27-30 MPG on the highway. Tons of space. Phenomenal acceleration. Maximum performance is obtained by using 5W-30 Valvoline SynPower Oil or Castrol Edge (Synthetic Oil). Have not had any problems with it at all. Absolutely the best Mini-Van option on the Market. I got a great deal, that Ford, Toyota, nor Honda could match. The fold down rear seating options come in handy for moving days or hauling delicate items. Would buy again it opportunity arises. Great amount of features for base model. This van gots it all.

One Year In
By Tony on 06/27/09 05:26 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Lots of space. Got a good deal on it, so it was a great value. Drives very much like a big car. Good power and pretty decent gas mileage (18 city - 24 to 25 highway). Agree with others that the body structure is a little loose.

Road champ
By brooksfam08 on 03/10/09 21:56 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I traded in my 2000 Quest SE which we loved dearly. I thought it would be hard to see it go but na, I don't look back anymore because this performance and ride surpasses the old. Our 2000 model was fully loaded but this is definitely a upgrade. This is our 3rd car and it is hard to stay out of it. I got a unbeatable deal which made it very affordable which Honda didn't offer. For the options I have in the Quest SE, the only honda model that could compare is the Touring but the price was ridiculously much higher. Nissan Delivers.

Great MPG
By ed on 02/22/09 12:40 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We needed larger transportation so we checked out Honda, Toyota and Nissan. The Nissan had what we needed and at the right price. We drove 300 miles to the shore the next week and got 29.6 mpg all highway with cruse control. Mixed driving is 21 mpg. Love the tinted glass on the base model. It carries everything you need to take the family on vacation. It is also great for getting on the highway, very good acceleration.

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 SE
By Jimbou on 02/16/09 11:30 AM (PST)

2008 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car is excellent when it is new. VERY new. Because at 4 months, it is old yet. the interior sounds like if the car was 10 years old. Wind, rattle, vibrations. Customer support overlooks my problems with arrogance. Nothing abnormal, they say.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.