2008 Nissan Quest - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Quest model:
A great mini-van with style
By Jade1023 on 03/07/10 17:07 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Having had 3 previous Town & Country vans, we had had enough of the maintenance/repair issues. We also were looking for more exterior style. We bought this van and promptly took a very long vacation. The performance of this van was far superior to our previous vans. We are sold on this van.

One Year In
By Tony on 06/27/09 05:26 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Lots of space. Got a good deal on it, so it was a great value. Drives very much like a big car. Good power and pretty decent gas mileage (18 city - 24 to 25 highway). Agree with others that the body structure is a little loose.

Sexy Mama Van
By imariquinn on 01/19/09 06:32 AM (PST)

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned my 08 Nissan Quest for 5 months now and have put on 4800 miles. I have had it in the dealer one time and that was for the first oil change at 3000 miles. The van is beautiful to look at, I love the auto hatch door. It is very convenient to have it open and close with the touch of a button! Also, the dual sliding doors both work and I don't notice any rattling. The fold flat rear seats are quick and easy to manipulate and came in handy when I was moving some furniture. My gas mileage is great, not as good as my Odyssey with the VCS engine though. I am averaging 24MPG using 87 Regular gas. I have flat terrain and avoid highways. I recommend!

2008 Quest S Trim
By boomboxjoe on 09/01/08 16:10 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have only owned it for a month but I can say it has great power for a minivan. I can get 25 mpg Highway when trying. Have maxed out at 26.4 I have fun with the MPG display gauge and Tire PSI which i set at 44 PSI. Automatic hatch is great but the cubby hole where the 3rd row can fold into is great for food shopping. I feel for the money its a good van.

Pleased so far.......
By Samuel on 08/20/08 09:22 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We purchased the Quest about 2 months ago and to my surprise, have had no real issues. This is our first minivan and I was leaning hard to the Sienna simply because I have owned Toyotas in the past and have had no major problems. After much research, we went with the Quest because of the incentives offered at the time. We got much more van at a lower cost than the Sienna. Happy so far, but only time will tell.

It's A Nissan...How could you not ?!
By Colette on 06/25/08 20:57 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is our 3rd Nissan Quest, previously had a 1994, 2004 and now the 2008. I love this van I am 5'9, my husband is 6'3, my sons are 6'6 and 6'8, and I have two young daughter's as well. Would you believe there is room left over. We are going camping next month and we will definitely have a better time with all the space. The look and feel of the car is beautiful, the sound system is awesome!

Awesome People Hauler!!
By kris on 05/27/08 11:01 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Just bought the '08 Quest. Car drives excellent and has a lot of room for my child, his stuff, my huge dog and all of his frisbees and all of our show equipment. I traded in an '01 Sentra that was exclusively maintained at the dealership and ran trouble free for us till we decided on a bigger vehicle. The van is very nimble and drives more like a car. Did consider the sienna and the odyssey, but the quest simply drove better and felt better. It was also cheaper by several thousands!

Migrating from Sports Sedan to Minivan
By Chris Garr on 05/06/08 18:40 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I went from driving a 5 speed Turbo VW Passat to this Quest. Overall I'm happy with it, but I do miss driving a sports sedan. We considered the Odyssey, Quest, and Sienna. The Quest was the best value that particular month and we've had 4 great Nissans before. The acceleration, steering, and braking are great. Tons of power regardless of its size. Very comfortable to drive. The interior is great, and I think the exterior offers the best styling in the minivan category. The cabin is a bit too noisy. I think it's weird to have only one power sliding door. I love being able to make all the seats flat wihtout having to remove any.

2008 Nissan Quest
By Phil Glasser, Sr on 05/02/08 13:52 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased a used 2008 with 500 miles. At the time I wondered why anyone would trade this vehicle with under 500 miles, but was taken with the style and the lay down 2 row seats. Long story short, after my first long ride, over 100 miles, I took the van back to the deal complaining of hard ride that left my kidneys aching for two days. After some counseling, we exchanged tires, used nitrogen, reduced tire pressure, tried every seating position with electronic seat and manual lumbar adjustment during the next week--all to some relief but still could not get comfortable. Talked to managers, other salespersons all to no avail. tried leather seat vs cloth--no

New van for the grandkids
By ronosa on 04/19/08 22:42 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We have 6 grandkids so Mamaw decided she wanted a new minivan. We got the Quest. I love the features, the ease of operating the features particularly the electric sliding door and power liftgate. The front and rear air is a real blessing and I love the fact the antenna is in the rear glass. I wish satellite radio had been included instead of an add on. The only thing is the trip feature says we are only getting about 19.3 per gallon at the moment. I hope it's lying. This is the only thing I would not like about this van. I would buy another in a heartbeat.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.