2008 Nissan Quest - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Quest model:
Never Buying Nissan Again
By cmadd78 on 03/05/12 09:28 AM (PST)

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We bought a NEW Nissan Quest in 2008. When we first bought we enjoyed every aspect of it. About a month later the problems began. The windows would whistle as we picked up speed (dealership claimed it was normal), we had some problems with ac not working properly (dealership fixed), and then a few years later the cheap car starts having more and more issues. The passengers side mirror cover on the visor falls off, the body rattles, the passengers side window motor quit working, the brake disks warped and had to be replaced, you so much as sneeze on the thing and the paint will scratch or the body dents. Features are nice but van is built too cheap. Cant wait to get rid of it!!

Lemon???
By kehaunani on 11/08/09 03:07 AM (PST)

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Well within the first year and a half, I had to take van back to dealer for quite a few fixes. There was a missing piece in the braking component, they replaced it, they had to replace the seals for the sliding door and hatch, the visors broke off just by opening them, they were replaced. My van was bogging while driving,check engine light came on with that,car had to be towed back to dealership, they had to change out the cylynoids. The a/c came on when it felt like it.they changed two major components for the a/c. went to p/u van after a/c repair, van would not start. end result, could not lemon law. didnt have 3x for the same problem.traded van in for a 2009 altima.wish me luck! :(

After 8 Months
By Esteban Salceda III on 10/02/09 13:28 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My Quest is Awesome. It gets great gas mileage that ranges between 27-30 MPG on the highway. Tons of space. Phenomenal acceleration. Maximum performance is obtained by using 5W-30 Valvoline SynPower Oil or Castrol Edge (Synthetic Oil). Have not had any problems with it at all. Absolutely the best Mini-Van option on the Market. I got a great deal, that Ford, Toyota, nor Honda could match. The fold down rear seating options come in handy for moving days or hauling delicate items. Would buy again it opportunity arises. Great amount of features for base model. This van gots it all.

Great MPG
By ed on 02/22/09 12:40 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We needed larger transportation so we checked out Honda, Toyota and Nissan. The Nissan had what we needed and at the right price. We drove 300 miles to the shore the next week and got 29.6 mpg all highway with cruse control. Mixed driving is 21 mpg. Love the tinted glass on the base model. It carries everything you need to take the family on vacation. It is also great for getting on the highway, very good acceleration.

Love my Quest
By 1sttimequestbuyer on 09/10/08 16:53 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We looked at all minivans before looking at the quest, it was our final stop. I test drove it and loved it! It does drive like a car and is very comfortable. I love the room inside. The seats are very comfortable. I am getting the average minivan gas mileage so i cant complain about that. I would recommend this van to anyone, and for what you get for the price compared to odyssey and sienna its a great deal. I also love that all the seats can fold flat without having to be taken out of the vehicle.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2008 Nissan Quest in NJ is:

$214 per month*