2007 Nissan Quest Consumer Review: Too much plastic for the money

2007 Nissan Quest - Consumer Review

Too much plastic for the money
By Usker on

2007 Nissan Quest 3.5 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We bought this car because my wife wanted her dogs to have easier access to get in. It is a beautiful van! Mileage is not what they tell in the city. Its way better on long vacation trips. So don't by this one unless you can afford the expense to have it. It takes some work to keep it clean inside. So in other words this better be your second car. Specially with the games they play with the cost of gas. When gas was at its most expensive, close to $5 a gallon, it cost almost $70 to fill up. Now that gas prices have fallen to $1.50 in our area, its under $30 a tank. Is the inside as good as I saw 4 years ago. No. I miss the center console idea, I saw in another friend's Quest.

Exterior is beautiful. Inside materials could be better for what you have to pay. Even at the cheapest model. Too much plastic for a $30,000 car. For a van engine is great. It sounds like a race car when you speed up!!

Better gas mileage. Less plastic inside