2007 Nissan Quest Consumer Review: Sucker Buy

2007 Nissan Quest Minivan - Consumer Review

Sucker Buy
By Sucker buy on

2007 Nissan Quest 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Wow, a great looking "minivan"? I was completely impressed with the modern design, sporty look, awesome 27 mpg hwy etc. I've had the van for 1.5 years and am worried about reliability. All automated doors/sensors/gauges are giving me funny issues like doors sticking, sensors going out. Then I had to replace the tires at 30k runflats. Only one tire is available at $350 apiece!! So I need a truck now and am giving the van to my wife since I cannot sell it until it's paid off. After 1.5 years only worth 19k trade in. This van has everything skyview, dvd, nav, etc. and it dropped 20k in 2 years. I'll never buy Nissan again!

Modern design, good gas mileage, cool feel for a minivan. Nice leather, functional dvd, great xtra features if they worked (only 32k miles) nice rims.

Runflats are great but work on design before putting them on your vehicle. Sell it for a lower price since nissan has bad resale. Don't buy the car new!!!