Used 2007 Nissan Quest Minivan Consumer Reviews - 71 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Nissan Quest Minivan - Consumer Reviews

2007 Nissan Quest Minivan

View reviews for a specific Quest model:

Issues-resolution
By Issues-resolution

2007 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The Quest is a great van, I even managed to get 32 miles per gallon, (cruise at 67 miles per hour). On the other hand there are two main problems with the car, first front driver side seat moves. Second the tire bounces, but that is not a Quest problem that is a Goodyear problem, you cannot balance the tires the only way to eliminate this problem is to have the dealership replace the tires. Nissan dealer tested 16 tires before they found 4 good ones – test was called road force, it fails every time. It’s not dangerous it’s only irritating. I also had problems with vibration while braking while driving through hills of West Virginia.

235 HP

Never use Goodyear tires again.

Mixed Feelings
By Dan

2007 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

First the bad news after 500 mile road trip. Front seats don't provide the comfort/quality support that second row seats do. Longer seat bottoms like the second row would be the fix for tall guys. The seat covering on front of the driver and passenger seats bottoms will not stay attached to the seat pan. I noticed this in the first 30 miles. It's on my list to fix. The hood, headlights and grille don't line up correctly. Gaps are off on lift gate. Low speeds 18-22 MPH on gravel roads leaves the trans hunting for right gear. Not enough storage areas. Steering wheel is too far from driver when seat is back. Tires vibrate even after dealer balanced them before I took delivery.

Now for the good. Power is great due to gearing and trans combination. Design looks good. Drives well with good balance between sporty and comfort. Standard features on base model are all you need. Extra light when turn signals are on. Open feel. Quiet, conversation easy amongst all passengers.

Telescopic steering column for drivers over 6 feet. Extended seat base for driver and passenger. Better attachment of seat fabric to seat pan. Improve MPG. Improve fit/finish of hood and grill. Tire quality is questionable. Needs storage console between front seats.

Love Quest so much bought a 2nd one
By Scooby Mom

2007 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I initially purchased a 2004 Nissan Quest SE and I absolutely loved it (DVD player didn't hurt). My 17-year old son was involved in a bad accident in my 2004 Quest. He walked away without a scratch; the car suffered all the front end damage but my son had not one scratch. Unfortunately, my 2004 Quest had to be totalled because it absorbed all of the energy and the frame was crumpled behind the engine. Well - I had 2 days to shop for a vehicle and I kept coming back to the Quest. I bought the 2007 Nissan Quest 3.5S in chestnut brown - it is a beautiful car and my 8 yr-old twins love the car. I highly recommend the Quest.

The 7 passenger seating; DVD entertainment package; cargo organizer.

Windows that roll down in 2nd row; ability to lay down 3rd row seat to use as a bed.

I love my minivan!
By SLK41

2007 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I swore I would never buy a minivan again, but I'm glad that I took a chance on the "un-minivan," as Nissan has touted it. It feels like a car to drive, handling and driving so well you forget you are in a minivan. The stereo is great, and the spacious interior is wonderful. I had 3 large SUVs before going back to a minivan, and I don't miss a thing! The cargo bay is great for groceries and the captains chairs are a nice feature, as are the dual DVD players for both the second and third rows.

The feel of it! I love driving it and it really feels so much smaller than it is, but still gives you the versatility of a van.

The perforated leather seats are not attractive - it would be nice if they had leather similar to the leather in my husband's Titan. Other than that, I wouldn't change a thing!!

Excellent Buy
By Quest Driver

2007 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased van early 07 and have not regretted my decision. It's spacious and perfect for a family vehicle. I looked at Toyota, Honda and Nissan. Nissan was definitely the best buy for the money. It makes for a great ride on long trips with young kids with the dvd entertainment. I like the exterior design... not so 'minivan' looking.

Rear back up sensor and center console with trip info.

Better gas mileage, average 21 m/g.