Used 2007 Nissan Quest Minivan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Nissan Quest - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Quest model:

Most Helpful|
"Impressed"
By Rick

2007 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Very nice van. Was a little hesitant when I bought it because of the Honda and Toyota reliability reputation. Have driven a Toyota, Honda and Caravan since I bought my Quest and I DO NOT regret my decision one bit!!! Again...Very Nice Van!

Favorite Features

MP3 player, fun to drive, roomy interior, stylish exterior.

Suggested Improvements

Roll down rear windows.

I loved and lost... 2007 Nissan Quest
By sports3mom

2007 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought the 2007 Nissan Quest brand new off the dealers lot to replace a 2004 Nissan Quest which was wrecked in an accident. All was peachy ... I wanted a new car but didn't want to give up the space my Quest provided - I loved my minivan. (Trust me - if you know me then you know I was not the minivan type before.) But all of a sudden - my air conditioner started blowing at different speeds - the gears started whirring a bit... engine oil leak after 74,000 miles and rack and pinion oil leak. I contacted the dealer and of course, it's not covered. The used 2004 Nissan Quest was 100% better than my new 2007 Nissan Quest. To each his own, but I have moved on. Ciao to my first love.

Favorite Features

Spaciousness of interior 3rd row seating DVD entertainment center gas mileage

Suggested Improvements

cup holders need a re-design Nissan needs to own up to known issues

Poor quality Nissan Quest
By taglarry

2007 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this van brand new in 2007. The factory tires were bald at 25,000 miles and the brakes were worn to nothing at 27,000 miles. Just after the 36,000 mile warranty expired both front armrests fell off, the front cup holder broke, both sun visor light covers broke off, and an exterior trim piece fell off while driving. At about 50,000 miles the driver's side sun visor completely broke and two of the TPMS sensors had to be replaced. I just hit 80,000 miles and both front struts and the rear shocks had to be replaced. When compared to my other cars, this Nissan Quest is a constant problem.

Favorite Features

It has plenty of power.

Suggested Improvements

Poor overall quality.

Best minivan
By Connecticut

2007 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great family car. Have had ours for about ten months and 5,000 miles. No problems. Highly recommend the car, and have no regrets what so ever. Take a look to see how many recalls there have been on the 07 quest, and you will understand why I think so highly of it The only draw back is the lack of snow tires for this vehicle (225-65-16).

Favorite Features

Low end torque, gas mileage, Low center of gravity, provides for easy cornering, and a very good roll-over resistance rating from the IIHS.

Suggested Improvements

Make stability control standard on all Quest models, Connect the traction control to ABS, and not just the powertrain.

So much better than my 1999 Windstar
By bergolive

2007 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Bought it new in 2006. We realy liked the style and we trusted Nissan's reliability because we drove a 94 Altima all the way up to 250000kM with absolutely no trouble. We now have 150 000kM and had no major trouble. But everytime we had to go to the garage, repair were expensive due to lack of room around the motor. Cost 700$ to replace alternator a few months ago! The other annoying thing is that sliding doors freeze in winter. But overall, this van is so much better than our 99 Windstar that I cannot complain.

Favorite Features

Plenty of power, nice handling and style.

Suggested Improvements

Overall reliability