2007 Nissan Quest - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Quest model:
Nissan Quest 2007
By Mark on 12/25/06 14:45 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Quest 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I looked at both the Nissan Quest and the Honda Odyssey. Pricing was about the same as I purchased the top end vehicle. I drive a lot and wanted comfort. The interiors of both the Quest and the Odyssey are well done, good looking and functional. Exterior wise, the Quest makes the Odyssey look like a cardboard box. Honda does stick it to you though, every bit of trim is high priced and extra. Drivability, is the Quest's side. The Honda has loose steering and hesitates on acceleration. I could say a lot more, but between the two, buy the Quest. It is the hands down choice. And you do not have to deal with the Honda Arrogance and high interest rates for financing.

Guess what?
By guess what? on 12/20/06 06:19 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Quest 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have a 4x4 2006 frontier 4dr and Mitsubishi evo car how cool is that? told myself never ever buy a van. Van for Oldies. Guess what? I got married got kid on the way. I argued my wife coz she wants a van. go to nissan and got a good deal for my truck loyalty discount and a huge savings. I test drive it it was amazing run like a car smooth driving more engine power and the most important thing is it tows 3500 max better than my truck. very spacious superb design. only thing i don't like is the 2 front seats hard to lean on your back. I never thought that I'll drive a van........

Looking forward to my next one...
By Terri on 11/14/06 11:27 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Quest 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this van because of its uniqueness. The only complaint I have against the van is that it is so low to the pavement. With that being said, I enjoy driving this vehicle as much as my kids love traveling in it. We trade-in vehicles about every 5 years and I will definitely purchase another Quest.

awesome
By Pete on 11/09/06 15:34 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Quest 3.5 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Simply love it, my wife likes it even more due to the kids. Yes were happy

Excellent Minivan - even the base model
By A Paul on 11/08/06 20:59 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Quest 3.5 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Pros: Lots of Standard features - Yes in base 3.5 model. (Traction, ABS,Brake Assist, curtain airbags, Tire pressure monitoring 2nd and 3rd Row AC Vent, Foldable 2nd and 3rd row seats, Trip Computer, Decent Audio system with AUX port for MP3) Excellent Saftey Excellent Performance Decent gas milage 14-18 city /25 - Highway Very good suspension Cons: Nothing so far we have driven only 1500 miles. The look from the back would have been slightly better. We got a black color one and that looks great Overall: We wanted a base model minivan and doing extensive research. We compared Toyota , Honda, Chrysler, Nissan and few other base models and Quest is the Best.

Happy with the Vehicle
By Larry on 10/24/06 11:11 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Quest 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The vehicle was well improved on the interior from 2006 to 2007. It has a great amount of power for a minivan. It is not your mother's minivan. It has space that others do not have.

pretty fun...for a minivan
By rhettsmommy on 09/21/06 16:06 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Quest 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

i'm one of those "i will never drive a minivan" people. then i became a parent, and quickly realized that the only way to successfully transport said baby and his entorage was do (gulp) get a bigger car! we looked at toyota and honda before settling on the quest. for the price, it had a lot of the features that cost $10K more in the ohter two brands! not to mention it was by far the best looking...not that hideous girly shape. we also LOVE all the interior room, and the 3.5 engine (same one as the z car) has a lot of get-up-and-go that i totally didn't expect. i enjoy driving it in spite of myself, and my son's car seat goes in and out effortlessly.

New to the minivan family.
By barrell on 09/20/06 13:57 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Quest 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We are new to the minivan thing so i can only say moving from the 2005 Nissan Altima I am very pleased with the Quest so far. Drivability has been great, it handles very well for a minivan and has plenty of room to boot. Looking at the 06 model versus the 07, I have to say they are moving the design in the right direction on the styling.

Great Van
By Ifletchr on 09/03/06 21:41 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Quest 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We bought this van after looking at the Honda, Entourage and Town & Country. The Entourage and T&C left a bit to be desired and the Honda packaging options meant we were spending a lot of money for some options we wanted and a lot for some we didn't. The main option we would've liked but wasn't available was AWD. The interior was by far the nicest of all the vans and although there wasn't as much storage as the Honda (lazy susan in floor), the fact that no seats had to be removed to have cargo space really helped.

Enhanced convenience and comfort
By CarolAndDavid on 08/31/06 08:48 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Quest 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Overall I can't imagine being more happy in any other van, but I wouldn't give 10s to anyone, hence the 9s. It drives and handles a little better than our 2004SE. Controls are more intuitive. Although still getting used to the new information display, it's been very nice so far. Overall arrangement is a little crammed, and the center storage area disappoints. Although that could just be my unique way of using storage areas, unquestionably if you liked the ability in 2004 models to swing your legs around to get in the back area from the front, that's no longer easy to do. Phone and DVD systems work very well and the audio ROCKS!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.