2007 Nissan Quest Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Quest model:
Best for the price
By mike on 04/14/07 12:31 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I looked at all the 2007 vans and drove most. Absolutely the best for the money and better than most regardless of price.

Happy with Quest '07
By Anna on 04/12/07 20:45 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

In addition to an excellent safety rating, it had the most features at a reasonable price. Spacious interior, excellent V6 power engine, smooth and quiet drive, easy fold 3rd-row seat. We like the sleek exterior style, as well as the re-modeled interior (2007).

Be careful
By Anil Tumbapura on 03/30/07 16:56 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Very nice outlook. Looks classy, drives good but not at all reliable. Electronics inside the car trouble you frequently. We have been to dealership once every three months with problems. They can't call it a lemon but can't figure out the problems either. Nissan extended our warranty which did not help. High end vehicle such as Quest should be more reliable. If you are planning to get 100K out of this, be prepared to have 2nd or 3rd car handy. Tires wear out quickly (unusual category of Goodyear tire). Gearshaft gets locked (I could not move it from Park to Drive. It got stuck at passenger pick up area in the airport, fun!). None of my impressions are exaggerated.

Rear bumper is plastic and is unsafe
By Plastic bumpr unsafe on 03/05/07 22:24 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Someone rear-ended me and I got a horrible whiplash and the rear was bent badly at 30 mph. Turns out that the rear bumper is made of PLASTIC, not a steel bumper like the Toyota Sienna. Also, the headrests are ergonomically wrong because they are too far back so it does NOT protect you from a whiplash. The Nissan Quest also rides too low to the ground so it tends to scrape things and the long wheelbase got me scraping the pavement which took out a baseball size hole in my the van's body. The wheelbase is too long so turning radius is huge so you can't make a U-turn and parking is difficult because it always require backing up and forth.

second quest
By vanman on 03/05/07 19:06 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

ok, not as firm a shift as i remember nissan having, this is my 5th nissan product. air noise is noticeable as is wheel bounce at higher speeds. Rear pop side window rattles when open.does not always catch when start.

Stylish Alternative
By mama moderna on 02/23/07 22:03 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This van offers style & performance for those of us who still love driving but need to accommodate lots of passengers & gear. The sky view package adds a unique airiness to the interior & the kids love it. With the skyview package, there are 2 TV monitors for the integrated DVD w/ 2 cordless headphones so adults can listen to radio when the kids are watching a movie The rear view camera/sonar system is indispensable for the reverse- driving-challenged. The foldaway seating is easy to use, & the interior design has thoughtful, practical details. Definitely order the PAX/Navigation package if you like the latest technology (I didn't & wish I had). The low city gas mileage is the only downfall

The only one for me
By bmesc on 02/05/07 09:27 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I'm a guy who has to drive a minivan. To be honest, I didn't even look at or consider any other minivan. Nissan is the only one that had any kind of style. I did wait until the 07 models due to the previous quality and design issues. We've had it 5 months and we have not had any problems. It looks great, rides smooth, the interior has a clean, modern feel and it handles exceptionally well for such a big van. Everything is in reach and works as advertised. The red chili seats look great with the gray exterior and trim and they look unlike any other minivan. My only problem is getting the kids out of the van, they like it so much!

Best in its class
By moore on 02/02/07 07:52 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought the SL trim from a local dealer. I did extensive research on this trim before making the decision. There is no other mini van model that provided the features that the nissan quest comes with. The only feature that I missed on the quest is that it doesn't come with the turn indicators on the side view mirrors and the rear windows are fixed. Gives u the best features that u could get for the named price. The best comfort that ur $'s could get you. Overall layout of the gadgets is one of a kind.

LOVE MY QUEST!
By bublesbabe on 01/11/07 20:46 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My husband bought me a 2007 Quest in Blue on New Year's Eve. It is a fabulous minivan! I love the power, the design, and the fact that it doesn't look like all the other boring minivans out on the road. I have nothing but good things to say about my Quest and am so happy that my husband traded in my Odyssey. Keep up the good work Nissan!!!

07 Quest Is The Best!
By NissanFan on 01/02/07 16:49 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Just purchased a 2007 3.5SL, love the new interior improvements and dashboard. Power is excellent the whole family loves to drive in it! No complaints Nissan got the R&D right this time, look out Honda!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.