Used 2007 Nissan Quest 3.5 S Minivan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Nissan Quest - Consumer Reviews

2007 Nissan Quest Minivan

View reviews for a specific Quest model:

No major troubles....but
By sticks4

2007 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We had no major troubles, but brakes did seem to wear out fast. Alignment in the rear tires, the shop said they were wasn't enough adjustment left and could only get them close. Backseat drink holders were ripped off from the seats several times by our kids(poor design), Nissan declined to cover while it was under warranty. After reading a lot of horror stories as I debated holding on to this vehicle, a slight flutter in the idle convinced me to trade it in. Up to that point, really tires and brakes, no major repairs at 74,000. Body was just starting to rust, I don't think I would buy another Nissan. Traded it for a Honda crv!

Favorite Features

Comfortable, plenty of motor and good handling.

Suggested Improvements

Gas mileage was not good!

2007 quest quality
By junkyride

2007 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Worst vehicle I have ever owned. Auto door did not work. Dealer repaired. Fuse block blew I had to fix $400. Major issue was front suspension components. Just replaced control arms, ball joints etc. $1150 my expense. I have worked for Nissan suppliers before and thought the quality would be there. Wrong! I will never buy another Nissan. Service from dealers is poor and very expensive ! Presently there is a shimmy and can't get it out. Beverage holder next to second row seating poorly thought out. Easy for someone to drag their rear end across them and break them. Worst job of Japanese engineering ever. Made in Japan now instead of Mississippi. No more Nissan's for me.

Favorite Features

Plenty of room.

Suggested Improvements

Nissan service is very weak in terms of diagnosing a problem. They can take care of simple warranty issues. Doing things when they say they will is a big problem.

The Need for More Room
By CarNut

2007 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I can't believe we just purchased a minivan. That was our thought over a year ago once we found out the twins were on their way. With a total of 3 kids, a large dog, and places to be we needed a larger vehicle. We looked at SUVs, crossovers, and we kept coming back to the minivan. For the cost and versatility, it won us over. The Nissan does everything well. Great power off the line, good gas mileage for hauling all of us avg about 20. On highway trips avg 25-26 mpg. The DVD screen is a hit with our 3 yr old and the wife and I love the rear power door. You get a lot for your money on the "S" version versus other makes and models. We picked up a used one for a great deal.

Favorite Features

power sliding and rear doors, back up sensor, dvd player, power from engine, the unique look versus other minivans on market

Suggested Improvements

The seats have too much lumbar support. They get annoying on long trips.

"Impressed"
By Rick

2007 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Very nice van. Was a little hesitant when I bought it because of the Honda and Toyota reliability reputation. Have driven a Toyota, Honda and Caravan since I bought my Quest and I DO NOT regret my decision one bit!!! Again...Very Nice Van!

Favorite Features

MP3 player, fun to drive, roomy interior, stylish exterior.

Suggested Improvements

Roll down rear windows.

Great Car
By jaba

2007 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this car 1 1/2 yrs ago & have no problems with it at all. About the front seats, the upper lumbar is angled too far back so you never really can press your back against it. I love the interior, very spacious inside although the ext design makes it appear more sleek. I recently took it for a 1000K mile trip w/ 3 adults and 3 children. It was very easy ride, comfortable and felt safe. Lots of power and gas mileage was very good on hwy. It sure stinks in the city though (15/24).

Favorite Features

Media controls/cruise on steering wheel is backlit. CD changer with MP3 hook up, Ext styling, power sliding door and liftgate. Good amount of storage in trunk area.

Suggested Improvements

Fix seat comfort issue, center console should be boxed off for storage, more cup holders in front. Rear/center windows should roll down