2007 Nissan Quest - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Quest model:
Nice at the begining, then deception!
By James on 11/17/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Quest 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Nice vehicle when I bought it: Nice design, comfort, fun to drive, and thinking about the Japanese quality I was expecting a really nice quality vehicle. But one month after the purchase the battery died, was replaced under the warranty but still a hassle. Then at 15,000 miles the reas sonar alarm sound died and I have to replace the speaker by myself. otherwise you ended paying around $300 to the dealer. Then at 28,000 miles the rear door mechanism broke, a poor soldering nut to the frame of the door. Then at 30,787 miles (just few days ago) the speedometer is showing a higher speed, the gauge does not come back to zero, so you ended with 10 miles more your current speed, want more.

Not LOL, but falling apart :(
By Nissan like Chrysler on 06/10/10 16:16 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Quest 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is the worse Nissan my dad ever had. We had an Altima S 2004 went in to 70k with out major problems. It was salvage so we went for Quest 2007 with only like 16K. Problems very loud rattling noise from bottle holders between driver and pass seat! Piece of exterior flew away while driving. Air conditioner not working. The part keeps burning very fast after we buy it! Now at almost 30K we want to just get rid of it! Brake pads need to be replaced at almost 30K!

LOOKS, POWER, SPACE, RELIABLE
By Bill C on 04/25/10 23:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Quest 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I Must say after reading some of the comments, it appears some of these folks are not educated consumers and are unfairly rating the vehicle. What are they comparing to a sedan? No its a van. This is the 3rd Quest in my family. This model is by far the best. The styling is great, by far more attractive than its peers. Drive? Drives great with plenty of power.I agree the interior is not the finest. Its not the styling, its the plasticy finish. Resale isnt the best with Nissan but you'd pay more for an Odyssey or Toyota. If you paid 39k for the van, paid $350 per tire your [violative content deleted]. Shop around I paid no where near these prices. Very reliable car, hwy milage is good,great cargo space. Compare

Beware of Nissan Corp issued TSB's
By Marie Reyes on 02/28/10 10:35 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Quest 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I never thought I would be a minivan owner but I saw the style of the quest..I fell in love with it. I read reviews vs other minivans and all seemed great on the Quest. Shortly after my warranty expired I started to notice a whining noise coming from the engine. When I took it into the dealership they kept it over night,charged me $100 to diagnose it. I was floored to find out that the estimate to replace my timing chain both primary and secondary along with the guides was going to cost $3,000!! I took it to for another opinion and at that time I was informed that Nissan KNEW this was a problem for years and has a Technical Service Bulletin out. I had never even heard about a TSB!??

pleased owner
By 16 year nissan owner on 12/23/09 17:14 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Quest 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We have enjoyed the nissans we owned. I believe the quality is great, some of the design issues are lacking from year to year, but that is same with all auto makers. Nissan needs to keep features included in cars or as an option. We have had no issues with the car and if we did, it was under warranty. Rear senors are standard with Nissan, look at competitors, high end only. Want to buy or lease new but $ is not in budget $500 plus is for a sports car not a van.

BUYER BEWARE
By Sylvia Myers on 02/16/09 14:23 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Quest 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This van has been a sorry purchase from the start. 7 months after we got it, I called the nav number and they told me I needed to buy a new $280 disc as any addresses newer than 5 years in Houston could not be located, next the tires have gone bald after only 32K miles, Nissan canceled this feature and now we are to pay for all new tires and sensored rims as Michelin or Nissan will come thru. It is cheaply made and has all the packages on it, even tho we can't get some to work. Head rests are uncomfortable, also leg room on front passenger side. For the price it's an utter failure and can't believe Nissan won't stand by owners problems

Fun to drive minivan
By Oregon Nissan on 01/16/09 15:18 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Quest 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This van is drives like a car. We used to have a Honda Odyssey, and the Quest definitely drives like a car. We have used in around town and for long cross country trips, and the van performed well under both scenarios. Interior space is good for the driver and in the second row. Whenever I have been seated in the front passenger seat it doesn't feel comfortable. The 3rd seat row is very cramped and the bench seat back is too short. Definitely not a place for adults.

Good value for money
By Bergolive on 12/06/08 07:57 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Quest 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We drive that car on horrible northern Canada roads and up to now (2 years of ownership) absolutely no problem with it. We knew the Odyssey reliability is better than the Quests, but the price and style of the Quest finally got us, and we do not regret at all. The front seats are not very comfortable, but the rest is good. Good value for the money.

not recommendable for city drivers
By zambrano on 07/17/08 13:29 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Quest 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I live in the city, NYC, the bumpers get banged all the time and as a result it looks all beaten, the seat are extremely uncomfortable, my kids scream every time I hit a pot hole, the gas mileage in the city is too poor, it is way to expensive for city driving. Otherwise, ok.

Best for the price
By mike on 04/14/07 12:31 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Quest 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I looked at all the 2007 vans and drove most. Absolutely the best for the money and better than most regardless of price.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.