2007 Nissan Quest - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Quest model:
No major troubles....but
By sticks4 on 09/17/13 04:53 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Quest 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We had no major troubles, but brakes did seem to wear out fast. Alignment in the rear tires, the shop said they were wasn't enough adjustment left and could only get them close. Backseat drink holders were ripped off from the seats several times by our kids(poor design), Nissan declined to cover while it was under warranty. After reading a lot of horror stories as I debated holding on to this vehicle, a slight flutter in the idle convinced me to trade it in. Up to that point, really tires and brakes, no major repairs at 74,000. Body was just starting to rust, I don't think I would buy another Nissan. Traded it for a Honda crv!

2007 quest quality
By junkyride on 11/07/11 07:02 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Quest 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Worst vehicle I have ever owned. Auto door did not work. Dealer repaired. Fuse block blew I had to fix $400. Major issue was front suspension components. Just replaced control arms, ball joints etc. $1150 my expense. I have worked for Nissan suppliers before and thought the quality would be there. Wrong! I will never buy another Nissan. Service from dealers is poor and very expensive ! Presently there is a shimmy and can't get it out. Beverage holder next to second row seating poorly thought out. Easy for someone to drag their rear end across them and break them. Worst job of Japanese engineering ever. Made in Japan now instead of Mississippi. No more Nissan's for me.

The Need for More Room
By CarNut on 11/03/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Quest 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I can't believe we just purchased a minivan. That was our thought over a year ago once we found out the twins were on their way. With a total of 3 kids, a large dog, and places to be we needed a larger vehicle. We looked at SUVs, crossovers, and we kept coming back to the minivan. For the cost and versatility, it won us over. The Nissan does everything well. Great power off the line, good gas mileage for hauling all of us avg about 20. On highway trips avg 25-26 mpg. The DVD screen is a hit with our 3 yr old and the wife and I love the rear power door. You get a lot for your money on the "S" version versus other makes and models. We picked up a used one for a great deal.

"Impressed"
By Rick on 01/15/10 14:52 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Quest 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Very nice van. Was a little hesitant when I bought it because of the Honda and Toyota reliability reputation. Have driven a Toyota, Honda and Caravan since I bought my Quest and I DO NOT regret my decision one bit!!! Again...Very Nice Van!

Great Car
By jaba on 01/01/09 12:26 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Quest 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this car 1 1/2 yrs ago & have no problems with it at all. About the front seats, the upper lumbar is angled too far back so you never really can press your back against it. I love the interior, very spacious inside although the ext design makes it appear more sleek. I recently took it for a 1000K mile trip w/ 3 adults and 3 children. It was very easy ride, comfortable and felt safe. Lots of power and gas mileage was very good on hwy. It sure stinks in the city though (15/24).

Year and a half later with the Quest
By sheggaw on 05/14/08 09:12 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Quest 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We traded in a European luxury sedan for the Quest, an appropriate car for a growing family. Both me and my wife drive the van and it takes time to get used to it but once you get over the gas pedal softness, it becomes comfortable. Has ample power and gets OK gas mileage. Some of the materials they used to make the car are cheap and breakable. The only problem so far is the tire pressure sensor. Knowing that there are problems with the sensor by reading similar reviews, it seems like Nissan should have a recall for it. It accommodates 7 comfortably. From the outside, it is better designed than that the other box vans that you see on the road. The kids love it because of the ample space.

WORST CAR EVER PURCHASED
By WOOODYWOOD on 10/07/07 19:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Quest 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this van with 3 miles on it! I wanted a family car and I really liked the way the quest looked. Thus, I bought one. This was the worst purchase I have ever made! It has been to the dealership 7 times since March! I have had 4 tire sensor problems, that the dealership can't fix! I also had a mildew smell coming out of my vents! The dealership told me that something could have crawled into the van and DIED and that this would not be covered under my warranty! I would have to pay for them to fix this problem! A brand new van!!! Finally, the dealership has the smell in the vents fixed, but the tire sensor is still flagging and the van doesn't qualify as a lemon per Nissan. DO NOT BUY!

Excellent Family Car
By sukhi kohli on 08/13/07 21:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Quest 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My wife used to hate the thought of driving a minivan until she drove Quest. It's the best family car, with ample legroom in front, rear and third row seats. We love taking this car for long drives and will soon drive cross country. I recommend Quest to everybody. Enjoy your ride.

Issues-resolution
By Issues-resolution on 08/05/07 19:41 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Quest 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The Quest is a great van, I even managed to get 32 miles per gallon, (cruise at 67 miles per hour). On the other hand there are two main problems with the car, first front driver side seat moves. Second the tire bounces, but that is not a Quest problem that is a Goodyear problem, you cannot balance the tires the only way to eliminate this problem is to have the dealership replace the tires. Nissan dealer tested 16 tires before they found 4 good ones – test was called road force, it fails every time. It’s not dangerous it’s only irritating. I also had problems with vibration while braking while driving through hills of West Virginia.

Love Quest so much bought a 2nd one
By Scooby Mom on 06/02/07 18:45 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Quest 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I initially purchased a 2004 Nissan Quest SE and I absolutely loved it (DVD player didn't hurt). My 17-year old son was involved in a bad accident in my 2004 Quest. He walked away without a scratch; the car suffered all the front end damage but my son had not one scratch. Unfortunately, my 2004 Quest had to be totalled because it absorbed all of the energy and the frame was crumpled behind the engine. Well - I had 2 days to shop for a vehicle and I kept coming back to the Quest. I bought the 2007 Nissan Quest 3.5S in chestnut brown - it is a beautiful car and my 8 yr-old twins love the car. I highly recommend the Quest.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.