2006 Nissan Quest 3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - The Magic Bus

2006 Nissan Quest - Consumer Review

The Magic Bus
By New Mini Van Mom on

2006 Nissan Quest 3.5 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Going from a Camaro to an Altima and now to the Quest (Due to our ever growing family) Vehiclewise, some major adjustments have been made. I was very opposed to getting a van thinking that the "stigma" would be too great to deal with. I'll admit the 1st few times I drove the van I felt "older" but after you get over the stigma of "I'll never drive a minivan AKA grocery getter" it's actually nice! My children love the room and for now, they still think it's cool. The price was amazing and by far the Quest is the best looking van on the road. So far we have nothing major to complain about and things have been great! We love the comfort and roominess.

Favorite Features

Looks, room, colors available (majestic blue is beautiful!!!), Pep..had no idea a minivan could have such get up and go, center console, and...any trip that is over 30 mins, the entire passenger crew falls asleep, it's like it rocks the children to sleep!

Suggested Improvements

Rear seat should fold down without taking out the storage bin. Cup holder on drivers seat should be level and not lean and spill drinks out.