2006 Nissan Quest Consumer Review: Nice family vehicle

2006 Nissan Quest - Consumer Review

Nice family vehicle
By Zbyszek on

2006 Nissan Quest 3.5 S Special Edition 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I love the vehicle but I have two major complaints: 1. The vent system in the front console when in external air mode (AC off) with the fan on and the leg or upper/leg vents activated blows very hot air right onto your feet. I have driven 3 different 2005 Quests with different trims and all presented the same problem. I had the vents in my vehicle re-routed or blocked off but now I get no air flow through the leg vents whatsoever. 2. The windshield angulation shows the dashboard outcast all day and all night long. It is annoying. I love the vehicle styling in and out. I love the engine power and the ride comfort but the above complaints should be looked at right away.

Favorite Features

Exterior and interior styling; Center console; Plenty of power; Quiet and comfortable ride; 3-rd seat drops into the floor creating a lot of cargo space; Plenty of head/leg room and I'm a tall guy.

Suggested Improvements

Automatic door lock when in gear; Split 3rd row seat; Different windshield angulation to remove the dashboard shadow; Roll-down second row windows; More drink holders in the front; Poor quality radio on the S model;