Impressing!!! Caches the eye!!!
By macezra on
2006 Nissan Quest 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I have this van for two years now. I actually have the 2004 model SE, I have no technical problems with it. I am currently driving my van in Germany and it was very very comfortable to drive. The space is huge, ergonomic first class plane seat designed. Excellent performance and steers very well, feels like a car. This is a fast van with 240hp 3.5liter, I clocked in 115 miles/hr and it was a smooth accelaration. Some BMW could not keep up with me. The controls are well futuristic designed compared to other minivans. This is a reliable van to use on long trips. It has dual control temperature at your comfort for both the driver and the passenger. The body style is the eye catcher(SUV or VAN?
Favorite Features
The interior and exterior design is my favorite about this van. I highly recommend this if you're up to stylish ride even with a big family. The automatic doors including the tailgate are great! Even the kids love the style and the automatic controls.
Suggested Improvements
Pre-install the van with an inverter to accomodate for 110VAC and more options on rims instead of one standard design on all models. For safety features add illumination on the steering wheel and an optional backing monitor.