2006 Nissan Quest Consumer Review: Best value for your buck

2006 Nissan Quest - Consumer Review

Best value for your buck
By ray on

2006 Nissan Quest 3.5 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

After looking at the all new 2006 Kia Sedonna, and some of the other vans we decided to go with the Nissan Quest. I cant se why more people dont choose this van over the competition. We got a incredible deal on it and due to that we were able to go with the Special edition (love the power sliding door). This is the best looking van hands down for me. Doesnt have the same bland look of the others. At first I didnt care for the interior dash design, but after looking at the same dash on the competitors the uniqueness of it grew on me. Some of the car magazines bashed Nissan for poor grade dash materials. I find them of a higher quality that the dodge and kia.

Power sliding doors, power lift gate.

Nissan should improve the comfort of the seats. I have alot of problems getting comfortable in the drivers side seat. My wife on the other hand says the seats are fine. They should also make the third row a split folding design similar to the toyota sienna.