1500 miles and that was it
By Tom on
2006 Nissan Quest 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I hated this thing the very next morning, while staring into its windshield, which reflected back at least 60% of its own dumb dashboard. In my (admitedly weak) defense, it was already dark the day before, but I trusted that car makers knew better. Was I wrong! Nothing fit right, it twisted and rattled, switches fell off, mileage claims did not measure up to claims. The driver's seat wants you off like a bull at a rodeo.... I continued hating it, finally set a limit on my patience, until the first oil change. When 1500 miles finally (!) came up, I traded it in one heartbeat for new Acura MDX and was happy ever since.
Favorite Features
The right armrest! It kept me behind the wheel in left turns and allowed me to hook my right elbow and stay behind the wheel in right turns as well. The power-assisted sliding doors which don't give up, no matter how blue your arm may turn.
Suggested Improvements
The list is long. 1. Make seats to fit people 2. Eliminate switches that say "on-off". (I never figured out what its function was, if any.) 3. Put the speedometer where it belongs. 4. Make only honest claims. But at least I liked the right armrest! (And now doubly appreciate the Acura MDX.)