2006 Nissan Quest - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Quest model:
Never Thought I would Buy a Van
By M.J. RAINES on 11/12/09 06:20 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Quest 3.5 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have driven other vans at work;however, when I test drove this van I was impressed. I had my heart set on a Maxima but the wife quickly changed that. We ended up buying this van and I have no regrets. I live in an area where its HOT. This van handles the climate well. I took the van out of town and was surprised with both the gas mileage and performance. I have taken my radar detector out of storage and now use it in this van. The only complaint I have is the interior controls seem cheap. Nissan should look into better quality parts.

We have loved our Quest from day one!!
By Love our Quest on 08/05/07 10:05 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Quest 3.5 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We bought our Quest new and have loved it! We have had no problems other than the weather stripping on top of the van coming off. We have them fixed and they come back off but the dealer always fixes them again. We actually got rear ended at 70 miles per hour shortly after buying this van and were very happy with the van in the accident, very minor bumper damage, due to crumple zone, and my 2 small children were not injured and neither was I, no whiplash or anything. We take our van on 1000 mile trips at least twice a yr to see family and it is great on trips, comfortable and no problems out of it. Recommend this van to anyone!! It's been great. Would definitely buy another Nissan!

The Magic Bus
By New Mini Van Mom on 07/30/06 09:13 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Quest 3.5 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Going from a Camaro to an Altima and now to the Quest (Due to our ever growing family) Vehiclewise, some major adjustments have been made. I was very opposed to getting a van thinking that the "stigma" would be too great to deal with. I'll admit the 1st few times I drove the van I felt "older" but after you get over the stigma of "I'll never drive a minivan AKA grocery getter" it's actually nice! My children love the room and for now, they still think it's cool. The price was amazing and by far the Quest is the best looking van on the road. So far we have nothing major to complain about and things have been great! We love the comfort and roominess.

Best value for your buck
By ray on 04/02/06 21:32 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Quest 3.5 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

After looking at the all new 2006 Kia Sedonna, and some of the other vans we decided to go with the Nissan Quest. I cant se why more people dont choose this van over the competition. We got a incredible deal on it and due to that we were able to go with the Special edition (love the power sliding door). This is the best looking van hands down for me. Doesnt have the same bland look of the others. At first I didnt care for the interior dash design, but after looking at the same dash on the competitors the uniqueness of it grew on me. Some of the car magazines bashed Nissan for poor grade dash materials. I find them of a higher quality that the dodge and kia.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.