The Cool Minivan
By jas on
2005 Nissan Quest 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)
We just recently bought the new Nissan Quest after owning a Honda Passport and needing more room. I love it. I fought the whole 'minivan' thing because I could never find one I actually liked looking at and riding in! The Quest is so different. It drives beautifully, very similar to my husband's Infiniti I30. It doesn't feel to me that I'm driving a minivan and I actually am surprised when I turn around and see so much room. Plus it gives me the safety of the Odyssey without having the same car as most of the other moms in my sons' carpool. All in all, I'm thrilled. I have the room I want while still driving a car that is safe, reliable, and cool!
Favorite Features
The console is so easy and allows me to keep my eyes on the road while changing radio stations. I also love the power package w/ power doors and rear door power lift. Not to mention, I think it looks great and not like the typical 'minivan'. Oh yes, and the DVD player for trips...!
Suggested Improvements
I would have loved to have the option of the sunroof without having to buy the most expensive Quest.