2005 Nissan Quest Consumer Review: More $$ than I had anticipated

2005 Nissan Quest - Consumer Review

3.5 SE Passenger Minivan (3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic)

More $$ than I had anticipated
By vampmom on

2005 Nissan Quest 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is the 3rd Nissan I have owned - the 1st one bought brand new. So far, I had to replace tires and brakes at 30,000 miles; driver's side sliding door latch literally fell apart (warranty); engine mounting bolts (!!!) fell out (warranty). One week after the 3-year mfg wty expired, my battery had to be replaced, the rear sonar sensor failed/not able to be reset, and one of the rear wing window closing assembly fell apart. Also, during cold weather, the sliding door cannot be opened. Rear trunk hatch does not latch well. Creaky/clicking sounds from the front end. I am grateful I bought the extended warranty - looks like it will be used a lot. When kids are big, I'm buying another Sentra.

Body style, roomy rear cargo area, sun roof, heated seats :) Latch system easy to access in middle and rear rows for child seat installation and removal.Upholstery and carpet easy to clean up kid spills and everyday dirt.

Too low to the ground. I constantly scrape things, including large tree leaves in the road. Expensive tires, 3 different sizes of window wiper blades.