Love my Quest 3.5S 2005
By Mastrocalo on
2005 Nissan Quest 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)
I get a great price Thanks to Edmunds.com. I figure the price I can paid for the Minivan 2005 3.5S, the price was at Dealer $25,850.00 and I make deal for $23,500.00 + 6% NJ Taxes and few xtras..(close to $ 2000.00) Great Minivan, run like a Mercedes and is fast.Use to Own a Caravan 98SE..another good one, but this one is far out in Luxury, Xtras and great price. I use the Internet to get prices without giving Phone#, only name and address (salesman's dont come home).AllBrands was the best.. Mileage looks better that my Dodge Caravan 98SE, so far 330 miles and feel great. Wife love it..Stereo is a Symphonic..great brakes and ride..the best!! Too many xtras like sonar,Electric doors,etc...
Favorite Features
Security, Ride, brakes, Electric doors, Compartments to save things, Folding seats, Stereo,Rear Sonar,Seats, Transmission and Engine.Good Gas Mileage
Suggested Improvements
Outside Mirrors Heat, L Automatic lock all doors when car move at 16mph like the Dodge Caravan and DeIcer winshield for wipers. Simple things, but very useful.