2005 Nissan Quest Consumer Review: Always Love Getting Into My Qu

2005 Nissan Quest Minivan - Consumer Review

Always Love Getting Into My Quest!
By sue on

2005 Nissan Quest 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

After six months of trying to repair a rattling coming from wheel housing in rear seat, I am finally 100% thrilled with my Quest. The car was in the shop quite a few times to try to figure out how to repair my rattling problem. This is quite common in first year models, so Nissan went back to drawing board and found a way to fix the rattling noise coming from rear seat. Even though it took quit awhile to fix, the dealership did everything possible to keep me happy. They provided great timely service. They also provided a courtesy car for me to use. I would highly recommend Fred Martin Nissan in Green, Ohio.

Love the Exterior and Interior Styling of this vehicle. Everyone rolls down there windows at red lights to tell me how cool my car is. Doesn't look like a soccer mom minivan. My 13 year old and his friends love it! The DVD player helps too! The visibility is wonderful. Feel very safe driving

Should have some kind of removable console between two front seats. I miss having a place on right side of me to put things. When I put things on floor they slide on carpet. Maybe if there was rubber between seats to hold things in place. Also, the air controls are a little confusing!