2005 Nissan Quest Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Quest model:
Minivan with personality
By my_first_nissan on 05/18/05 23:59 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

With all the reviews I've observed, this was the only minivan I considered. I'm glad I chose Quest since it is powerful, handles very well especially for a minivan, has so much room for passengers and storage. I'm still breaking it in, but it has enough torque to zoom zoom under 4k rpm.

A great mini van that is fun to drive
By Jay Pee on 05/18/05 21:16 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Traded in a pt cruiser turbo gt and cant believe how refined the quest is compared to the pt. The quest has a smoother, quieter ride, more power, more room, better gas mileage, handles better, more standard "toys", less torque pull on the steering wheel, etc etc. I really enjoy driving the quest. It corners like a sports car. I added 2" oversize hubcaps and they are absolutely perfect for the quest. Gives it an entirely different look. Sportier than ever! Added a nissan nose mask and it fits perfectly and really protects the front of the quest. Next additions will be a less restrictive "homemade" cold air intake and a straight through glass pack muffler.

Family enjoying 2005 SL
By Pat on 05/15/05 00:03 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We'll soon add a new baby seat to the 2 infant seats we have in my wife's Passat, so had to move Minivan. My wife did not like having to give up here sportiness and power, but have found a worthy replacment in the Quest. Compared it to the Mazda MVP, which is also sporty, but was smaller and would not "grow" as well with the kids. Only hit 500 miles so far, but love it. Was worried about getting used to the center consol concept, but it did not take long to adjust. Too early to say for sure about reliablity, but looking good so far, and no obvious build problems.

love my quest
By dawn on 05/13/05 09:12 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

drives like a sedan and is gorgeous to boot makes having a big family easy to transport with style. easy to drive while being pregnant. Being a nissan ,i know as long as i take care of it, it will take care of me a great investment love all the safety features that my dealership included in the price

The Cool Minivan
By jas on 05/09/05 16:04 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We just recently bought the new Nissan Quest after owning a Honda Passport and needing more room. I love it. I fought the whole 'minivan' thing because I could never find one I actually liked looking at and riding in! The Quest is so different. It drives beautifully, very similar to my husband's Infiniti I30. It doesn't feel to me that I'm driving a minivan and I actually am surprised when I turn around and see so much room. Plus it gives me the safety of the Odyssey without having the same car as most of the other moms in my sons' carpool. All in all, I'm thrilled. I have the room I want while still driving a car that is safe, reliable, and cool!

What a van!
By Bleu50 on 05/06/05 01:37 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I sold a 2001 Windstar to get this van. Its HUGE inside! It handles and stops like a sports car. It flat flies! Its getting about 3 MPG more than my Windstar! There are no blind spots! The Bose system is worth every penny. The DVD system is excellent. The build quality (fit and finish) is far better than the Windstar. It doesnt look much like a mini-van, it took a while to get used to the center guages, but I kinda like them now. Tons of storage inside, all over the place.

Minivan with personality!
By minivan reborn on 05/01/05 22:43 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is a great minivan. I keep looking for excuses to drive it. It's comfortable yet exciting with wonderful engine, crisp 5 speed automatic transmission, tight around corners, distinctive styling, ample interior space (I'm 6ft tall and I can easily walk from the driver seat to all the way back to the 3rd row.) This is the only minvan with personality.

Great Minivan for the Price is the Best
By Mastro Calo on 04/25/05 19:47 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Great Minivan, ride like an Automovil. Interior is very confortable and lot of Room, seats are great, love the spacious in the back with seat down.Engine very Responsive and Fast. Stereo sounds great with 8 speakers. Use regular Gasoline and getting 19.8 MPG. Price was 23,500.00 plus taxes, etc. Recommed High this new 2005 Quest 3.5S. Give the try.

Nice van
By kcdogger on 04/25/05 11:32 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Lots of interior room. Excellent performance. Comfortable seats and ride. Lots of features even on this base model. Very good brakes. Huge cargo area when 2nd and 3rd seats are folded down. Lots of storage spots. Nicely finished inside and out. Excellent head lights and turn lights. Great night vision. After initial getting used to, center console with all controls in one spot is a plus.

a good car
By shannon smith on 04/23/05 20:26 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

You know somthing the Nissan quest is superb because its great for holding chidren and my mother is very thankful for all wheel drive.One thing the toyota sienna stinks! the nissan quest won most compatible.