Used 2005 Nissan Quest Minivan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Nissan Quest Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Quest model:

Last Quest
By joe siudock

2005 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Bought a 2005 Quest 3.5, last November. Drove it out of the lot and little radles started. Both side doors made numerous little sounds that would come and go. The seats were very comfortable on long trips over 1000 miles. Had to stop every 100 miles. Never buy cloth seats again. Just not up to Nissan quality. When I traded it in there were now sounds coming from the front doors. The dash in the middle needs to be larger and bigger button for the radio. Like the shifter up high really good taste.Great exterior with the modern front end. Need Altima back lights. Interior lighting was great. Drove like a full size car. My 17 year old daughter loved it when she went out with friends

Looks, size and dark tinted windows. Exterior looks great. Interior seats need to be standard leather

Quality control. Last Quest I will buy. Of I need a van I will go with Honda

This van is great!
By Brad

2005 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We traded in our 03' Honda Oddy for the Quest SL. The Nissan blows the Honda away. It is much nicer to drive and offers much more for the money. We liked our Honda, BUT WE LOVE OUR NISSAN!!!

Center Console, Sound System, Fub to Drive.

Driver and Passenger seat thigh support.

Best Mini-Van by Far
By dlsturdevant

2005 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We liked everything about this rig better than the competitors. We haven't been disapointed one bit. My wife loves the admiring looks we get from other mini-van owners and the incredible responsiveness of the engine. This thing drives like a sports car.

Dual drop-down DVD monitors. Huge second row captain's chairs with lots of leg room. Cockpit design. Wonderful triple zone climate contol.

The DVD deck could be more accessible.

So far pretty good but some disappointme
By Momof3sons

2005 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We shopped around for a while before deciding on the Quest. Overall, the price, appearance, and interior room sold us. Really impressed how roomy it feels inside with all five of us in there -- but we were disappointed with some of the interior parts that either fell out or broke within a day of getting it. AC vent on celing fell right out onto my son's head without even touching it, and a button under the steering wheel jammed in and can't be retracted. Hate to have to go to the dealer for that. I think they could have given a little better quality to the inside and a split bench in the back would have been great. Otherwise, for the money, good deal.

Outside sleek appearance -- doesn't feel or look like typical boxy minivan. Inside roomy, comfortable on long drives.

Better quality for interior. Split bench in back.

Only 1000 miles so far, but:
By gixxerjim

2005 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This van is by far the most fun to drive van available. Test drive consisted of a twisty stretch of two lane I regularly hit on my GSXR. This van handles wonderfully, has good power and is comfortable for the entire family, even the rearmost seat.

Handling, Performance, Looks

Can't see the front bumper or even the hood while driving; turning circle is too big.