2005 Nissan Quest Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Quest model:
Love It
By Tom on 12/24/04 08:14 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Traded my 2003 Lexus RX300 as I needed more room and got all of that PLUS so many other nice features to boot. Yes, Lexus has better build quality but Nissan Quest has as good of a highway ride if not better, much better performance, better gas mileage as I get 22 locally and 25 highway with AC on and 26.5+ with AC off. It took a while to get accustomed to center pod but once you drive it at night, you will love it as it's easier to see at night with the pod in the center. Some want bigger gas gauge but no problem with me. Rtired and live in FL now, we often take five or six out. Plenty of room for all including golf clubs. Everything works and like it better then my 2001 Odyssey.

Love this car/plane
By Homemom on 12/19/04 08:26 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Like flying first class! It gets my family everywhere in comfort.

Feels Like A Luxury Car
By Riogrant on 12/08/04 14:01 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Who says a minivan can't be fun to drive?...I personally thought the only thing I would drive with mini attached to it would be a Mini Cooper. However with our second child coming in January we began looking for something with more space. After shopping the competition we were happy to find a mini van with everything we wanted and more. We purchased the SE with smoke exterior and rouge interior. It truly is a piece of art. The fit and finish is perfect. Everyone I have given a ride to comments on how un-mini van like it is...and how it is very sporty and fun. My wife and I have been big Volkswagen fans for years. This van makes me want to go 100% Nissan.

Love the quest
By Bluequest on 11/06/04 16:24 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We chose this minivan based on safety, reliability and looks. We are very happy with it, and it is great for transporting kids, the dog, stuff, etc. Lots of room for parents to get up and move around if there is a "crisis" in the back seats! We haven't had a chance to try it in the snow and ice yet. Hopefully it will do well in that area. We get lots of compliments on the styling and the ride.

Don't Buy 05 Nissan Quest
By MidgeA on 11/04/04 06:48 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Numerous, numerous, numerous quality issue problems! Van has been in shop for one month of the four that we have owned it. Would not recommend this van. Having to file Lemon Law suit.

Excellent Family Van
By jod5 on 11/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Very nice van to drive that is relatively quiet. It does not feel as heavy and bulky as it really is. Fantastic acceleration, solid braking (althought soft pedal), and reasonable cornering ability. The kids love the dual screen DVD (I love the sound of silence that eminates from the rear). The Navigational System is wonderful. The center console design is really nice when the van is equipped with a Nav. system. Everything is right there in the center and your eyes track to the same area for speed and direction versus down for speed and over for direction. The AC and fan controls are right there also within easy reach. Passenger door ticking appeared at 500 miles (fixed).

2004 Quest SL
By cgregory on 10/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love the styling both inside and out, the controls were a little awkward at first but quickly got used to them, its really agreat place for the gauges, Performance is excellent ant its a real head turner, I get more comments on it than any vehicle I have ever owned including Mustangs and Muscle cars. My only complaint is that it is hard to back into a parking spot straight, there is nothing straight on the van to use as a reference

GoQuest
By johndm on 10/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We have waited for over three years to get the quest in a blue with lether int. and finaly they came out with one. It handles great and has all the room for us and the grnadchildren. They love the dual DVD and being able to see it from the second and third row seats with no fighting as to who will set by the DVD screen. I would recommend this minivan to everyone. It has a larger area for storage even with all seats up than any of the other vans its' size, and we checked all of them before getting this one.

Proud owner
By Harley Scogin on 10/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have owned 8 Mini-vans in my life. Before this purchase, I drove all of the major manufacturers mini-vans and the Nissan was the best driving and riding of all tested. The independant rear suspension, rear wheel disc brakes, fold down seats, and most important, the engine power which is outstanding and other quality items left me with only one choice, which was the Nissan quest. The more I drive the more I love it.