2005 Nissan Quest Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Quest model:
Best minivan of all.
By danny on 03/30/05 23:38 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

At price of $21000, Quest is the best minivan available. Beside the stylish, the 2nd row can fold down. Unlike any other minivan. It also have power on both side sliding and rear. Great Minivan.

Wonderful!
By David on 03/30/05 09:25 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I don't care what any of the "big auto folks" say, this minivan is fantastic!! I haven't had any of the problems that have supposedly plagued it. I think some folks just had a little "buyers remorse" when they started having to make the payment. The exterior design sets it apart from other minivans...very sleek, and futuristic. The interior is very spacious with TONS of storage everywhere. And yes, I even like the gauge cluster in the middle...it's different, and I like different. Great get up and go, and extremely quiet! And definitely spend the extra $ and get the Bose sound system...nothing like turning the kids heads on the road like a booming minivan!!

Good and Bad
By JackInFla on 03/21/05 15:22 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Bad; Very thin exterior sheet metal. Brake pads and rotors only good for 15K. Atleast 3 recalls,leaks in passenger door, moon roof. Second row seats even w/ extra charge are NOT 'fold flat'. Front seats are very uncomfortable, feels like plywood. Gas milage is 9 mpg worse than my '98 'Vette. Hate the varible steering while parking. Should have indicator of what lights are on or off and lights should go on auto. when wipers are on. Good; Great space, am-fm above par with speed variable volume, separate a/c and heat in back great. Heated front seats good and motorized side and back doors are well worth it.

Quest Comforts
By kim on 03/18/05 15:40 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I am not happy with the seats in the front. On very long trips the driver's seat tends to be a bit uncomfortable. I have the leather seats, don't know if that makes any difference.

It's fun to drive
By Sharon on 03/18/05 15:26 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've had my minivan over a year now and I still love it. The model is the 3.5 SE, It has all the skylights, bells and whistles. Mine is dark gray with the rouge and black interior. We took it on a family vacation last year from Massacusetts to Washington DC, to South Carolina. I have 3 kids and there was room for all of them, and all the luggage we brought with us. I have the 2 DVD package, and the navigation system and it definitely was worth the money.

Needs work
By EW on 03/18/05 10:12 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Nissan needs to work on quality control for the Quest. Ours has developed rattles everywere, skyview window leaks, and the right side sliding door is sticky just to name a few. The dealer has attempted to fix most of our complaints, and Nissan did extend the warranty to 5 years/60K for free, but for a van this pricey it should not have the problems it does The engine and transmission combo are a plus. The trans does tend to annoyingly hunt between gears at 20 mph.

Coolest mom in town!
By Dsimcox on 03/18/05 08:58 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I love the quest, have had it since last June and have put 18000 miles on it so far. Only problems have been in twice with the rattling sliding door. We are leaving for a 1100 mile trip to Florida and my 3 kids can't wait. It is a really comfortable traveling car, can't say enough!

Style and power but need improvements
By style+power+innovati on 03/02/05 02:32 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

If you dont want to go wrong with a minivan, get the honda. If you want absolute versatility and value, get the toyota. If you want to drive around town in STYLE and have the PERFORMANCE to boot, the Nissan Quest outdoes everyone. Lots of compliments from strangers on looks. Love the V6-240 vroom as I pull into HWY uphill. Own 1997 grand caravan and 2003 caravan and way too weak for me. Power steering easier on dodges, quest hard to steer when parking. Lots of minor build issues; seat&door recalls, inferior interior plastics, windshield washers trash, heavy wipers, etc...nothing major. Nice innovative dash, not for gramps though; but I love it-great road vision and LCD. Best spacious cargo

Nissan Quest
By Kari Foehner on 02/19/05 17:13 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We absolutely love the Quest. It is very cool looking and very roomy. It also has alot of nice features which are included in the base price unlike other vans. It rides great and handles really well. The seats fold down into the van which is really nice and its user friendly. We would not consider ourselves van people thats why the Quest is so great because it looks like a cross between an SUV and a minivan. Its very appealing to the eye. Great Buy!!

Love my Quest 3.5S 2005
By Mastrocalo on 02/15/05 16:06 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I get a great price Thanks to Edmunds.com. I figure the price I can paid for the Minivan 2005 3.5S, the price was at Dealer $25,850.00 and I make deal for $23,500.00 + 6% NJ Taxes and few xtras..(close to $ 2000.00) Great Minivan, run like a Mercedes and is fast.Use to Own a Caravan 98SE..another good one, but this one is far out in Luxury, Xtras and great price. I use the Internet to get prices without giving Phone#, only name and address (salesman's dont come home).AllBrands was the best.. Mileage looks better that my Dodge Caravan 98SE, so far 330 miles and feel great. Wife love it..Stereo is a Symphonic..great brakes and ride..the best!! Too many xtras like sonar,Electric doors,etc...