2005 Nissan Quest Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Quest model:
Summary opinion of my 2004 quest
By JAMES BROWN on 04/13/05 18:32 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

From the first moment sitting behind the wheel i felt this seat is the most comfortable seat that i have ever sat in and this van gives me a feeling of confidence even in the heaviest traffic, due to the drivers view. The styling is way ahead of the other vans, kind of racy looking and not a typical shoebox style. My passengers love riding in it, i have tried out the various seating positions just to get a feel of the ride and found that i agree with them. I had to pick up 6 pvc pipes that were 10 ft.Loom by 3 inches. That were no problem in fitting them in with room to spare. This is a vehicle that i plan on keeping for a long time.

I Love My Quest
By WIFENO1 on 04/12/05 20:02 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

It did take me a short while to get used to driving this very large van after seven years in a Caravan Sport. But after a few weeks I was really loving it - especially playing with all the amenities. And the steering is excellent! There was one problem - the side passenger doors made noises. I can't say enough for Foothill Nisson (where I go for service) who found a recall (first year of the model) and carefully fixed it. To make up for the inconvenience, Nissan added two years to the warantee which I thought was really great!!

Wonderful with Navigation
By ruditoot on 04/12/05 19:53 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Traded my 2002 quest in and found this one from ABC Nissan Fleet department, Worked out my trade with Nathion, It was loaded with everyting but a sink. I wanted a navigation system but worked out a deal. Went to California and a Grand nice was driveing when someone local said turn here. { No way that gal not been wrong yet and I am going where she say's } right to the door. To Oklahoma and averaged 24 mpg, Back to AZ 23.8 All I have done is routine service. Comertable to drive, No back pain like my SUV. Easy to drive and I love it. Power and accelaration is good and smoth. YOu should love it if you get one. Thanks

Wonderful with Navigation
By ruditoot on 04/12/05 19:53 PM (PDT)

Best Minivan to purchase
By S. Jackson on 04/12/05 16:43 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This was the best and wises thing that I could have ever done. It is very roomy, good on gas, different in style, not very many riding around town.

My views on mini vans have changed
By moms taxi on 04/12/05 16:40 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My husband and I decided on the Quest after finding our 3rd son was on the way. We purchased it when I was around 5-6 mnths and had ample room for the 2 boys who were 4 and 7 at the time . The car seat went in one month before I was due AND still the 2 boys had AMPLE room to roam from sit to seat. Had some recalls on them but most of them were minor things that took no more then a day to fix and wasn't a real inconvience for m me. The Quest is great for growing families my 3 boys have enough room to stretch and have their "space" from each other .

Fun but....
By Ted on 04/07/05 14:12 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

enough power, interior design and material is poor. Fun to drive but materials inside is so poor it gets dirty quick.

nisssan quest
By Shannon Smith on 04/06/05 09:57 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This nissan quest is an exllente car for room snow and a famliy.This car has a DVD player and headless headphones. So if you want all this sfuff in a car this the car for you. THE END

ZOOOOOOMZOOOOOOM!!!!
By Lysa on 04/02/05 10:33 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I love my new Quest! Safety features galore, VERY comfortable ride. Make sure you get the floor mats, Edmonds review says that it is a "typically equipped option" also, I'm ordering the seat protectors and fog lights. Got used to the POD style immediately, still not sure that I like the hood area on a side view it reminds me of a morphed VW on steroids! One thing for sure, the styling is unmatched!

Beware of just Design
By nissancustomer on 03/31/05 16:26 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have been a Nissan vehicle only for the past decade. My decision was enormously influenced by the sleek Quest designs. I have just driven 800 miles since I bought it a couple of months back and the passenger side door doesn't open or close properly. This Van is pretty hard on the gas and the transmission slips at times. Plus Nissan of North America corporate folks are pretty "customer unfriendly" if approach them for any post car buying issues.