2004 Nissan Quest Consumer Review: Love my Quest!

2004 Nissan Quest - Consumer Review

3.5 SL Passenger Minivan (3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Love my Quest!
By Val on

2004 Nissan Quest 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased my quest online on Ebay and just hoped for the best! I was very, very surprised that the vehicle, considering it was used, ran extremely smooth and quiet. I replaced the tires and did some minor repairs all at a cost of under $1,000.00 and feel that the van will last a very long time. It is not great on gas, but for its' size and weight I can't expect more! I am very surprised at it's comfort and ease of operation. Yes, the controls for the A/C unit are difficult, but taken the time to figure it all out makes it all worthwhile, I would recommend this vehicle to anyone who has a family or who has to haul stuff around. It's a great van!

I particularly enjoy the seating arrangements. The seats are broad and long giving you plenty of room to be very comfortable regardless of your size. The door openings are large and rear legroom is not at all cramped. I am 6'3" and weigh 300 pounds and I can tell you that I am extremely comfortable.

There is very little I would change about the Quest, except maybe give the engine a bit more power. Seems a bit under-powered going up hill, not to say it doesn't make it, just saying it might be nice not to have to bury the gas pedal each time! Leave the body style alone. It looks better than all.