No mini-van even comes close!!
By J. Garrison on
2004 Nissan Quest 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I was blown away by the new design of the Quest!! The first things I was impressed by were the new features and the roominess. But what really sold me was the way it drives!! It's stylish like a SUV but drives more like a sports car. The pick-up it has is unbelievable. The skyview is awesome!! The Bose stereo and DVD player make you feel like you are in a theater. The ride is very stable and practically no road noise. No mini-van can even come close. I used to be hooked on the Odyssey which now seems so outdated compared to the Quest!!
Favorite Features
Rear Sonar System. Seats fold to the floor. The power seat features. The on-board computer system that tracks things such as maintenance schedule and tire pressure. Dual temperature settings for driver and passenger. Power adjustable pedals.
Suggested Improvements
Rear seat with an available adjustment to move the seat over the large cargo compartment. Illiminate the automatic stereo volume control. Rear parking/brake lights to the clear Euro lights like the Altima. Color of control center to black.