2004 Nissan Quest Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Quest model:
first impression of new van
By feharper on 08/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have to say that I am in love with this van, styling beautiful, with great handling, comfort and amenities. Little or no lean in turns, very roomy. The instrument panel takes a little getting used to, but functions well, and once learned, is simple and easy.

Great minivan real challange to Sienna
By Siddiqui on 08/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I beleive This Minivan is serious competitor to Sienna and Odyssey , The styling is awsome, More feature in the price as compare to Sienna XLE package. After Test drive doesn't take long to make the decision. Minimum Road noise. Very clear front view, This van is biggest out there but it drives like car, very nice steering, Nissan has paid lot attention to small details inside, I chose the cloth seats, the quality of Cloth is very good. It is difficult to Find this van at the dealership only few available to choose from. Anyone wants to buy Sienna or Odyssey should test drive this van.

A minvan for today's family
By Chris N. #1 on 08/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We have looked for a minivan with certain features and this one has it all. The exterior styling is fantastic, making you feel like you are driving a sport car instead of the typical minivan mom vehicle. The interior design is wonderful done and very spacious with plenty of leg room.

The Jetsons Minivan Has Arrived
By DKinAZ on 07/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Shopped at Toyota for a 2004 Sienna - too many extras made it expensive, plus no airbags for passengers. Shopped at Honda for an 2003 LX, it was nice - but not nice enough, safety features extra. Waited for Nissan's new 2004 offering and, after a few weeks, received call from the dealer - they had a RED base model Quest without any gimmicks. I saw it, my wife drove it, we bought it on the spot. It was worth the wait. The base model really has everything you need. We paid MSRP and not a penny more. This is a must see before you buy.

Quest raises bar for mini-vans
By BlueSky on 07/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Considering the old Quest model, the 2004 model is even more amazing. The design, style, convenience and driving experience sets a new mark for mini-van quality. For those searching for a safer more comfortable means of transportation than the SUV without the drab of your father's mini-van, the Quest is the ticket! Can Honda keep the pace?

Good Choice
By bbking on 07/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is the first miinivan we have owned. As young parents we vowed to never drive a minivan! It was easy until we went to buy a new Altima and drove the Quest for the heck of it...When we got back to the dealership, we looked at eachother and hated to admit it but we were both sold on the Quest. To this day, we have been impressed with its performance. It is zippy, stylish and gets lots of attention. We have tons of room and our two girls love it! We will never own another SUV or car again.

Overall Satisfied
By postalmaster on 07/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is the best looking import mini van.

Hot my quest!!
By Rafael on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

The car is great. Got it with the DVD player, six cd changer and navigation. Includes sonar, power doors, etc. I did do a test drive on the Sienna and the Honda Minivan but liked the Quest much better. I test drove the base S model and it is to basic for me. Wanted the SE model but to much money ......

Buy the Nissan Quest!!!
By tkinrokop on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I just got into the Quest SL, and the vehicle is outstanding!!! Doesn't look boring like the other competition, and drives like a car. Has "fold-flat" 2nd and 3rd row seats...no one else does. Buy the Quest.

No mini-van even comes close!!
By J. Garrison on 07/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I was blown away by the new design of the Quest!! The first things I was impressed by were the new features and the roominess. But what really sold me was the way it drives!! It's stylish like a SUV but drives more like a sports car. The pick-up it has is unbelievable. The skyview is awesome!! The Bose stereo and DVD player make you feel like you are in a theater. The ride is very stable and practically no road noise. No mini-van can even come close. I used to be hooked on the Odyssey which now seems so outdated compared to the Quest!!