2004 Nissan Quest - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Quest model:
Best Minivan with style ...
By laavram on 08/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Quest 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This minivan drives great and gives a feel of an SUV with lots of room, room and fun to drive ...

Awsome
By Jakelamczy on 08/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Quest 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

THis is one of the best minivans ever. It has a very comfortable ride and is quiet. The engine and five speed automatic transmission work smoothly togetther. I love this car.

THE BEST MINIVAN ON EARTH!!
By questlover on 08/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Quest 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Like most people i did extensive research before dediding to purchase this piece of perfection. I drove the siena and the odessy and they both perfomed very well, but they lack the styling and charisma that this quest has. The leather is much like the comforts of home and the fact i can slide 4 by 8 sheets of goods for my home improvement projects. I really couldn't ask for much more in a minivan

Best Quest ever!
By OnAQuest on 08/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Quest 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Only have had it for 1 week and we just love it! We actually feel less stress driving in it which I can possibly attribute to the extra roominess compared to a much smaller car such like an older model Niss. Altima. Smooth acceleration and good braking characteristics. We love the body styling given it. This is our first minivan and we have no regrets about it what-so-ever.

Graet Car
By shimshy on 08/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Quest 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I realy enjoy driving this mini van

Glad We Waited
By Noddy on 08/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Quest 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We almost bought the Odyssey, but waited to see the new Quest. It's new design, features, and SPACE sold us. It has noticeably more room than then any other minivan. The seats are wide and comfortable and the folding seats were a plus hauling all of our camping equipment. Handling, acceleration, and ride have exceeded my expectations. Our friends and family are thoroughly impressed, and strangers have approached us with many compliments regarding styling.

MINVAN LIKE NO OTHER! Thumbs up 2 Quest
By ARNEL C. on 08/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Quest 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This Van is simply awesome! Admired the 5 skyview sunroofs & auto doors with pinch technology. 'Looks very much like an SUV on some angles yet drives nimbly & smoothly like a car, with great mileage too! Pick-up power is just like a sports car but is super quiet. Design is not boring & elicits stares on the road or park lot even from drivers of stylish, newer SUVs. A few SUV drivers couldnt resist approaching me about it. Standard quip: "Man, that's a great lookin car you have, good choice! Passersby gives me a thumbs up sign... Kudos to Nissan quality and innovation!

Mini Van,NO WAY! Quest changed my mind
By Tag on 08/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Quest 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

My wife and I wrestled with & agonized over the idea of buying a mini van for our growing family. Then we saw the new Quest. There is no mistaking this for anything other than a mini van, however,this is a nice looking and unique mini van. The performance is spirited and fun. The ride is quiet and comfortable. The centered speedometer and display took a little bit of getting used to, but now I really like it. The room and versitility of the interior is great. If you want the versitility of a mini van, but don't the stigma typically attatched to owning one, the new Quest lessens the blow and is fun to drive.

Awesome Minivan :)
By AngelR on 08/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Quest 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love just about everything about this van. At first, I had planned to get a Toyota Sienna - until Fowler Toyota in Norman told me it wasn't in their interest to do business with me (I had negotiated to get $2000 of MSRP). When I found out they ordered the wrong color, I changed to the Nissan - and was wonderfully happy I did! Hudiburg Nissan treated me well :) The kids love the dual DVD screens, and everything about the van is a gadet- girl's dream :)

What a Great MiniVan!
By Appst8 on 08/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Quest 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Anyone looking for a mini-van or a "crossover" SUV should consider the new Quest. The styling makes it "cool" to drive a Mini-Van. I liked the fuel economy of the crossovers but could not justify price for flexability/storage. The Quest delivers 25-26 MPG, forward looking styling, the same engine found in the Nissan Murano, and loads of flexability and storage space and "legitimate" 7 passenger seating. You won't believe the cargo area with the bench seats and captain's chairs folded to the floor. Nissan did thier homework and came up with a vehicle that should lead the market! Safe, comfortable, fuel efficient but still plenty of horses, and stylish.