Used 2004 Nissan Quest Minivan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Nissan Quest - Consumer Reviews

2004 Nissan Quest Minivan

View reviews for a specific Quest model:

Not Your Average Minivan
By mtfbwy

2004 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We looked at the Honda Odyssey and Toyota Sienna but picked the Nissan Quest because it seemed like a better value overall. Car magazines rate it below the former two vans but we actually LIKE the interior and exteriror styling. The Honda's interior seems like it was plucked from an Oldsmobile and the Toyota's is a nice compromise. The engine has a throaty exhaust growl and gets great highway mileage while still having a ton of low end torque. The second row fold down seats are also a plus. We got alot more equipment for the money with the Quest as well. Don't overlook this van because of the reviews.

Favorite Features

Tire pressure monitoring system. Fold down seats. Great engine. Nice control layout. Lots of compartments. Tons of safety features. Power doors.

Suggested Improvements

Roll down windows in the sliding doors like the Toyota.

gamers
By jame729829093

2004 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

i liked it because it was comfotable and it had a lot of space

Favorite Features

cd player

Suggested Improvements

the headlights

Best Minivan For the Money
By Larry Amoso

2004 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

There're two things I'm against in a vehicle: Front wheel drive and Minivan. But yet we've had this Quest since 01/2004 and my wife loves it. She likes it better than the Mercedes ML430 we've had for the last three years. Me, I have nothing against this front-wheel drive minivan.

Favorite Features

Roomy, Aggressive styling, Powerful engine.

Suggested Improvements

CD Changer would be a nice as a standard equipment on S and SL models. And don't forget sunroof as an option for those too.

A nice surprise
By rafman4

2004 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Very nice minivan. Drives with a performance feel. Nimble steering, good cornering. Good acceleration. Sporty ride. Interior design is superb in terms of comfort, legroom. Fold down seats are great. Center column with all controls took about two days of getting used to but now its very usable and I even prefer it. Does not look like other minivans. That's a plus!!!!!!

Favorite Features

Center column and ease of access to all buttons is a great feature. The kids love the DVD player.

Suggested Improvements

Side sliding doors sensitivity to automatic backup can be better, require less force. Could use more sunglass space, like the Sienna.

Quest Again
By re-Quest

2004 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Best automobile I have ever had. This is my 2nd Quest minivan. When I went to buy a new car I didn't even consider anything but a Quest. It is quiet, easy to handle, comfortable, lots of space. Of course the gas mileage isn't that great but after all it is a minivan BUT I think the gas mileage is better than most minivans on the market.

Favorite Features

"trunk space", all the little pockets and hiding places...I love that little storage box on top of the driver's side dash board...I also appreciate that there are two back seat doors.

Suggested Improvements

better gas mileage if possible