2004 Nissan Quest Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Quest model:
They don't get any better than this!
By Joenissan on 08/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

After driving the Oddessy, new Sienna, and the Town & Country, we went with the Quest...our 12th Nissan now. This thing is like a limo. It's larger than any minivan on the market and it's cocoon quiet and smooth. The interior is elegant when compared to the competition. We enjoy this Quest better than anything we've driven....and it's a MINIVAN! Nissan now has the new benchmark minivan!

a world of excellent for families
By dominguez on 08/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This mini van is the best in it's class. It was made to make all ages in your family happy and very comfortable. It drives like a car, instead of a mini van. The Quest performance is behond words.

Nothing More I could ask for!
By Pipay V. C. on 08/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

First time I drove this van, I thought the engine wasnt running! I observed most people look at me like I was driving an out-of-this world vehicle! I've seen the new Sienna & the '03 Odyssey but they're still the same old looking minivan I grew tired with. This one drives like a compact car with its handling. And it looks like a quasi-SUV when you view it drom behind. When we got our old 2000Quest befor, I always thought that Nissan could do much more with that car, & true to that Nissan had done their homework I am grateful that they designed a car-like van for the discriminating...I actually expected it. And with my new Quest--I couldnt ask for more!

No other minivan comes even close!
By hijodDIOS on 08/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is an awesome vehicle; beats the Sienna by far, which by the way is the only minivan that could compare on this league. Honda, Dodge, Ford, etc are on a sub-level below. Take this from an all-time Toyota owner, in fact all my cars in the past have been Toyota (Tercel, Corolla, Celica, & 4Runner)!!! But this new redesigned Nissan Quest has everything and more than any other model of other names, plus a revolutionary dash design, more room, wider doors, should I continue? Oh! and don't forget to look at the ski at night through the radical and elegant Skyview, it's like sitting at your a Home back-porch.

A van I am pleased (and proud) to drive
By MEB from Mass on 08/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

When we set out to find a replacement for our Subaru Forester (a car that was excellent - just too small), my wife expressed a strong desire to purchase another minivan. We had owned one when my kids were very young and thought I was past this part of my life. I was adamant that we should buy an SUV with three rows instead of another minivan... that is, until I actually drove the Quest. This vehicle is excellent. We test drove, the Odessey, the Sienna and the MVP. All were excellent vehicles, however, none provided the "whole" package better than the Quest -- performance, handling, function and style (both inside and out) truly set the Quest apart.

Nothing Compares to it
By Killer on 08/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

if you are a van owner you need to check this new nissan van out, it is the greatest auto out there, van wise

Won me Over!
By Deanna & Steve on 08/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

As someone who was on the waiting list for a Toyota Sienna, I was a hard sell on the new Quest. But after taking a look at the new "not your typical" minivan styling and comparing features/price/performance purchased the new Quest right away. Definately worth a look if you're in the market for a minivan (and even a great alternative to an SUV for space and better comfort).

2004 Quest
By xjbuilder on 08/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

After test driving a Sienna and Odyssey, and looking at a poor Windstar, this is the minivan to buy, if this can be called a minivan. I have no idea yet on reliability, but the ergonomics are excellent, it is huge for six people and a lot of gear, it drives and rides excellently, and continues the trend of redefining the minivan. Really it is a long car with sliding doors. What a nice car. But there is nothing mini about it. Nay

Awsome
By Jakelamczy on 08/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

THis is one of the best minivans ever. It has a very comfortable ride and is quiet. The engine and five speed automatic transmission work smoothly togetther. I love this car.

My quest fulfilled...
By MarianneS on 08/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have only ever owned a toyota.. I tes dri=ove every available moni0van.. Toyota was great but I was searching for a less conservative look with a bit of style.. the mon-ment I walked into the showroom I knew I ha found "my" car.... It is a beauty and a lot of car.. secure feeling when driving my children around.... Great design!!!