2004 Nissan Quest Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Quest model:
Worth the wait
By blanfor on 09/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I was sold on this car the minute I saw it.Traded in a '95 Quest; got a very good deal at Grubbs Nissan. Lots of neat new stuff, great ride, lots of thinking went into this design for once. A real head-turner and fun to drive; very responsive, nimble, feels like youre in a much more expensive car. Fold down seats are a real plus. I make up excuses to drive this car!

Quest SE
By manudargan on 09/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Picked up my Quest couple of weeks ago and I am happy to say that it was worth waiting for. We saw the pictures of the Quest concept last year and decided to wait. We did not like what was being offered by Toyota and Honda. Both Sienna and Odyssey are reliable and proven vehicles but there is no style. Nissan Quest on the other hand has an engine that has won Motor Trends 10 best engines 9 years in a row PLUS it has the looks. The acceleration of the vehicle is quick and powerful. Whoever has their doubts about this van, do yourself a favor and go test drive one...it will change you mind about minivans.

good wheels
By AJJ on 09/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

looks good lot of power beats all others honda comes close

Quest for the best
By coleman_lot on 09/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This vehicle is very fun to drive and an eye catching machine. Finally the minivan doesn't feel like a minivan. It truly feel luxury, futuristic, fun to drive and tons of gadgets.

Great Van
By Ranjan Bhai on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Worth the wait for my family. The skyview roof decided Quest over Sienna. Great for long drives.

Great Minivan
By Bill Grant on 09/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Awesome car that's got zip and comfort I can't believe it's a minivan....really, it's great fun

The Best MinIvan (If you can afford it.)
By Dale Weathers on 09/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I looked at several Minivans both foreign and domestic, but when I saw the Quest, I was in love. I was going to settle for a Chevy Venture LT loaded because of the price and rebates,(My father worked for GM) but I just couldn't do it. I narrowed my choices down to the Odyssey and the Quest because of their quality. I was able to get the Quest for $29,800 out the door.

Quest needed repair
By southman on 09/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The speedometer quit working at 902 miles. Dealer replaced. One of the sky windows leaked and damaged a rear seat. Dealer replaced and repaired window. Gas mileage not what I expected.

Happy Mom
By Happy Mom on 08/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I absolutely love the look of this vehicle. It certainly doesn't look like all the other minivans. As parents of two teenage boys and a baby girl, we were looking to purchase a vehicle with lots of room. We looked at the competition, Honda and Toyota, but we weren't impressed. The Quest is perfect, with pleanty of room for baby equipment and generous leg room in all three rows for our almost 6' tall son. I love it!

great car
By chilih202002 on 08/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

very cool and fast.