2004 Nissan Quest - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Quest model:
Excellent ! Nissan is Number 1
By George V on 09/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Quest 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Saw the concept 2 years ago,just had to wait for the production model. Awesome, simply awesome, no other minivan comes close.The room is unbeliveable, the center pod and instrumentation make so much sense placed the way they are.My 3 kids just love this vehicle.Checked out Honda,Toyota and Mazda. The Quest is miles ahead of the competition. If your in the market for a minivan do yourself a favour and test drive the new Quest you won't be disapointed. Excellent, simply excellent, way to go Nissan.

quest 2004 SE review
By quest5 on 09/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Quest 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I found the 2004 SE model to be an excellent van for my family. It is fun to drive, smooth as silk. One problem we have had is a rattle in the side door which we have to take it in for repair. Otherwise, many options on this model and love the entertainment package.

A happy puppy!
By undertakker357 on 09/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Quest 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Nissan has hit a grand slam home run. I traded in a 2001 Quest for this new 2004 and boy am I happy that I did. Biggest single advantage is NOT having to haul out those HEAVY center row captain chairs. Now I can easily fold down the chairs for convenience. Also larger doors makes entry to rear row easier, and overall length increase means more legroom for 2nd row passengers. Wonderful drivers seat, comfort and FINALLY legroom for us tall drivers. Love the gas and break peddel that moves, so I can finally get legroom. Also additional power of 240 h.p. engine was long overdue!

Cool for a Minivan!
By MarvinK on 09/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Quest 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Fear of first year run, but no problems so far. We were looking at getting anything BUT a minivan to replace our aging Town & Country, but the Quest had lots of room, good fuel economy and was cooler than a lot of the small & midsize SUVs we looked at! Biggest complaint is that many options are only available on SE, and SE needs more interior options (see below).

I love it!
By Carolyn Brewer on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Quest 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I fell in love with this vehicle when I test drove it and couldn't wait to buy one. It is easy to get in and out of, drives like a dream, and I love the styling, inside and out.

Nissan's finally done it!
By mr.cool on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Quest 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

First time we saw the 04 Quest, we said this is for us! It reinforces the image of the owner. We got a lot of praises from curious onlookers; Thumbs-up signs from drivers who pass us by (even SUV drivers). We feel secure and proud inside. It's smooth yet so powerful. Very quiet. First minivan we drove w/ a sports car engine(350Z). Tried the Sienna and the Oddysy but it doesnt compare. finally nissan made a minivan that a dad can be proud of,even boast of!

Little bit disppointed
By No more Volkswagen on 09/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Quest 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I get the new Quest because of it's radical styling. I like Oddessey, but it is outdated. The new Sienna has very conservative stying. For the power, I feel it has less power than it supposes to have. Maybe the van weighs heavy. It is pretty slow to pick up speed for the first 2 gears. Also, it is kind of noisy for Japanese engines. The new Quest is one of the best van out there, but it is absolutely not the leader.

THE BEST
By LISSETTE VARGAS on 09/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

I LOVE MY NEW 2004 NISSAN QUEST

INCREDIBLE
By qudam on 09/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Quest 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I TEST DROVE MOST OF THE AVAILABLE MINIVANS IN THE MARKET AND CONCLUDED THAT THE NEW QUEST IS HEAD AND SHOULDERS ABOVE THE REST. IT'S FUN TO DRIVE AND WITH SO MANY CAREFULLY THOUGHT UTILITY FEATURES, MY LITTLE DAUGHTER CALLS IT HER SECOND HOME. THANKS GOD THAT I DIDN'T COMMIT THE BLUNDER OF GETTING AN ODESSEY AND TOOK TIME TO TEST DRIVE MY QUEST.

Worth the wait
By blanfor on 09/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Quest 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I was sold on this car the minute I saw it.Traded in a '95 Quest; got a very good deal at Grubbs Nissan. Lots of neat new stuff, great ride, lots of thinking went into this design for once. A real head-turner and fun to drive; very responsive, nimble, feels like youre in a much more expensive car. Fold down seats are a real plus. I make up excuses to drive this car!