200,000 Miles and NO PROBLEMS!!
By love the van on
2004 Nissan Quest 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I just rolled over 200,000 miles on my Quest and no problems. Squeaks a little. Sunroof leaks in a hard Florida rain. But this van has never had anything but 1 battery, several tires, and one brake job. I am so pleased that it has been so reliable! This van is powerful and fast! Every other car I have owned had problems by 75,000 miles. This thing still runs as smooth as the day I bought it. A/C control design takes forever to adjust. Center console did not last long, the powder finish disintegrated and it just looks horrible but is very expensive to replace. Huge and comfy interior. I have had none of the mechanical or interior problems mentioned?? I have 3 kids and use the van A LOT!!
Favorite Features
The 200,000 miles with no repairs!! Very fast and powerful engine. I surprise road hogs when I pass them in a minivan and they are gunning it. They don't stand a chance!!
Suggested Improvements
A/C controls are absolutely horrible. take forever to adjust and are not user friendly. i understand them but persons who borrow my car cant figure them out. the powder coated center console needs to go. it does not last.