2002 Nissan Quest Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Quest model:
2nd Quest
By Hot Tamale on 01/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Nissan Quest Minivan GLE 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

This is our second Quest and I believe this is the best van for the money. The Toyota and Honda are priced much higher for the same package and the touted resale value of both is more lip service than reality. We had a 1997 Quest and we were very happy with the resale value. The only problem is that our 8 year-old has a hard time getting into the back seat with two infant seats in the captain's chairs.

Quest
By connorkate on 11/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Nissan Quest Minivan GLE 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I think it is a great family car, has VCR and movies as standard.

More bang for the buck!
By Mathew on 10/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Nissan Quest Minivan SE 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

We love our Nissan Quest, we have driven the Windstar, Caravan, MPV, Montana, Cienna, and Odyssey and found that with all the features we wanted and for reliability, nothing compared to the price/performance of the Quest. We can take my parents, us and our three children and everyone is plenty comfortable. We love the rear deck shelf with net for carrying groceries. Our kids love the family entertainment system. Engine performance is good. Check the features you get with this vehicle for the price, I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

More bang for the buck!
By mathew on 10/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

Our first Van
By Nosoyo on 09/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Nissan Quest Minivan GLE 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

Of all the new vans we have seen on the road and have looked in the web, we liked 3 of them the best. We have road tested the Toyota Sienna, Honda Oddesey, and Nissan Quest. We wanted a van with an attractive exterior so as we can feel proud to drive and own the vehicle. The Nissan Quest exterior looks much better than the other two although the Sienna was close for us. The Interior had to look attractive also or we would not buy the Van. The Nissan Quest had the best looking interior. Very attractive control panel!! Love it! The driving was good, the ride is smooth and overall the Nissan Quest was the best!! We bought the Nissan Quest!!

Service Problems
By hipaulino on 09/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Nissan Quest Minivan GLE 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

We brought our 2002 Nissan Quest GLE from Performance Nissan in Everett, WA. It has been in for service there three times without the problem being fixed. We live about 45 miles away and have to drive up there every time to try to get it fixed. We brought the car there thatÂ’s why we drive up there to get it serviced; this was a huge mistake! The problem on the Mini-van is the passenger sliding door window. We have wind noise at speeds over 30 M.P.H. and problems with the window popping open when we hit a bump or slide the door close. How can such a small problem be such a major pain? . LOVE THE CAR, HATE THE SERVICE!

So good I had to get another one!!!
By salseroboricua on 09/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Nissan Quest Minivan GXE 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I had a 1995 Nissan Quest with 125,000 on it. Not once did I took it to the shop in the time that I had it. It was such a great vehicle that I decided to get another one and so far I am loving it!!!!

Gas Mileage
By kzanne109 on 08/31/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Nissan Quest Minivan SE 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased the Quest after a long time driving a suburban.....The drive doesn't compare of course to that but its a great vehicle for the cost..It had a lot of neat features and i enjoyed it alot.....however i bought the van mostly for fuel economy and it doesn't get what its supposed to get....i repeatedly asked the dealer to check to see if there was something wrong that was causing it to get low fuel mileage and they said it has to be broken in.......i think they just missed the boat on what they rated it...

Grrrrreat Van!
By Driver1898 on 08/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

Great van. No doubt.

Love The Van
By cobiay on 08/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Nissan Quest Minivan GLE 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I finally broke down and bought a minivan, 2 kids. I LOVE IT. The entertainment center is wonderful!! I have riden in many minivans and nothing compares with the Quest, even the Odyssey. I have no idea what the editors were looking for in their review to give only a 4.5 rating.