2000 Nissan Quest - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Quest model:
This has been a great vehicle!
By Suzanne64 on 11/11/06 13:58 PM (PST)

2000 Nissan Quest GLE 4dr Minivan

I have loved this minivan for the past six years and will miss it (my husband is making me sell it to make room for other vehicles). I never wanted a minivan to begin with, but never felt I was driving one with this Quest. It is so luxurious and comfortable inside and looks great on the outside. I have always gotten compliments on it. Has been a very reliable vehicle -- no major problems.

Good
By okiedokie on 06/13/05 14:11 PM (PDT)

2000 Nissan Quest GLE 4dr Minivan

Van has been very economical and useful. No major problems mechanically. Recalled for accelerator sticking problems. Fixed but sticking again. Safety in question. Paint job was terrible. Had it 4 months and had pits all over it down to metal. Garage kept and in town, on NO dirt or gravel roads. Nissan said "Bugs" must have done it. Would not repaint it. Warranty wouldn't cover it. Still driving it with pits in the paint! Has 58,000 miles now and still runs good. Changed oil and tires and that's it. twenty six miles per gallon highway miles. GREAT on mileage.

I LOVE driving my Nissan Quest!!!!!!!!!
By MinivanMom on 11/20/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Nissan Quest GLE 4dr Minivan

First of all, let me say that I never wanted a minivan. I am one of those moms who really wanted a big SUV, but deep inside knew I could not afford the gas. In comes my slightly used 2000 Nissan Quest GXE...I really love this minivan. It is fun to drive and really handles the road well. In my Quest, I do not feel like I am driving a minivan. It looks great, inside and outside and gets good gas mileage, too! AND...it's a NISSAN!!! I would recommend this minivan to anyone. I can't wait to see what the future holds for the Nissan Quest. From a very happy Nissan Quest owner!

peice of junk
By mommydriver101 on 07/31/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Nissan Quest GLE 4dr Minivan

We have had this van for 2 years and used it only for vacations we have a lot of miles oin it but there are many problems! The hood and all over the car there are crows feet which means the paint is going to peel. there is a really loud rattleing sound in the back but nobody seems to know what is wrong. the trasmison kicks really hard when you floor it. the acceleration stinks. going up a hill it takes about 30 seconds to even get close to the speed. WE are Not very happy with this car. we have had to take it to the dealer alot to get many things repaired. the tv breaks very easly but works good when is not broken.

Hmmmmm...let's wait and see
By Vanmom on 05/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Nissan Quest GLE 4dr Minivan

Now that we are coming up on 30K I am surprised about all the little things we have had to deal with. The entertainment system has been replaced and looks like it will need it again. We have needed to replace 2 cup holders and other latches, etc. Also, I consistently get 15-18 mpg (that is worse than my '94 Plymouth Grand Voyager got!). For the $24,000 price tag, I have expected more. So, we'll wait and see. We haven't had any trouble yet with engine, etc.