1999 Nissan Quest 3.3L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Love my van!

1999 Nissan Quest - Consumer Review

1999 Nissan Quest GLE 4dr Minivan

GLE Passenger Minivan (3.3L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Love my van!
By hot minivan momma on

1999 Nissan Quest GLE 4dr Minivan

My van is the GLE...all the bells and whistles, plus the sunroof. I love that this van drives like a car. We drove some other vans and all drove like trucks. Handling is great. We do reg. maintenance and have had very few problems. Now at 120k mi. We just had a new radiator put in; must also replace cv boots soon and the struts. This is normal at this mileage. Wonderful car with family. Kids love the t.v. I can leave back seat pushed up against middle row most of the time and then push it right back when I have extra passengers. Car has lots of vroom vroom.

Favorite Features

Heat/AC is amazing. I never have windows frosting b/c the temp automatically adjusts to keep the windows clear. TV is fun. The memory settings for drivers and homelink is great. Brakes are fabo! Dream to drive. Best looking minivan around, in my opinion.

Suggested Improvements

Not fond of the front cupholders. That little shelf they sold was ridiculous! I hope no one bought it. It'd be nice if that actually worked. Otherwise, nothing: I like the layout of the car and it's been so reliable.