1999 Nissan Quest Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Quest model:
Trouble Free
By Happy Owner on 06/15/07 10:28 AM (PDT)

1999 Nissan Quest Minivan GXE 4dr Minivan

Never had any problems with this van. Had Ford, Chevy and Dodge vans and this is by far superior in low maintenance costs. I have only had to do brakes, tires, oil changes and 30,000, 60,000 and 90,000 maintenance. Great for family vacations and shopping trips. Several trips to the hardware store and it will hold up to ten foot long boards and lots of bags of concrete, bark and potting soil. Drives and handles great. I also have a Frontier and am very impressed with Nissan reliability and dependability. Even with over 100,000 miles still feel comfortable with taking it on trips.

Better Van Needed
By Godzilla on 09/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Nissan Quest Minivan GXE 4dr Minivan

Nissan needs to upgrade their minivan. All other vehicles are excellent except for the this van. I've owned all sorts of Nissan cars and this one is the most disapointing.

Best Damn Mini Van Out There
By Dawn Bowman on 07/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Nissan Quest Minivan GXE 4dr Minivan

My husband and I test drove several Mini Vans when we were looking for one and wound up with the Quest for the comfort and handling of it. I love it! I have always owned a Nissan and I can't believe that we actually thought that the Pontiac Montana was more a good Van. If oyu want my opinion, stick with Nissan they hold there value and are very reliable cars.

thems the brakes
By Big Ali on 05/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Nissan Quest Minivan GXE 4dr Minivan

Nissan make a great van. This is my second Quest. It has tons of room, drives great and looks good. I have only one complaint, the brakes. the breakes needed doing over completely in less than a year. I was not impressed. Vehicle isnt cheap, I lease, but you get what you pay for.

cool
By ntxikausnyas on 04/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Nissan Quest Minivan GXE 4dr Minivan

It is fuel efficient, has good quality, and run very smooth compare to plymouth voyager. It has a lot of comfort plus you can fold the backseats to transport bigger things as well as you can remove the back seats.