1997 Nissan Quest Consumer Review: Couldn't ask for a better vehi

1997 Nissan Quest - Consumer Review

XE Passenger Minivan (3.0L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Couldn't ask for a better vehicle
By 1997 nissan quest va on

1997 Nissan Quest XE 3dr Minivan

The day I saw my Nissan I was so excited! I know it sounds like I was bringing home my baby for the first time, and it was! It rides great, it feels so open, and comfortable! Believe it or not but we still have our Nissan, and it still runs good (it's 10 years old) and it still looks good! I am selling it, only to buy another Quest! When talking about selling our van my 8 year old starts to cry because this is the only vehicle he has had to ride in and he loves it. he gets one seat and his sister gets the other. Everyone in our family has their place in this van! We love it!! It was truly a blessing from God when we got this van!

The room is one of my favorite features. It rides good! We have had it for 10 years and have had almost no problems with it except normal up keep. We did buy our own center console.

I really can't say a whole lot against it because ours is 10 years old with 162000 miles and it still runs pretty good. I would like better gas mileage, and the a/c to blow a little colder, but that's asking a lot from a 10 year old van.