Father with 2 boys
By DAD16 on
1995 Nissan Quest XE 3dr Minivan
I'm very impressed with my Nissan Quest XE minivan. Especially this last winter, when it started on the first try everytime in snowy winter weather that was consistently 20 degrees and below. I'm also impressed with the engine power this minivan has. The manual overdrive has also been very helpful when climbing steep grades. The gas mileage is well within competitive range of any minivan in its class. The sleek body and look of this van stays current. The interior has a very classy and clean look to it. I have not had one engine related problem since I have owned it. Perfect for a single dad with sole custody of two little boys. I love driving this van all over. I recommend it to anyone!
Favorite Features
Wide view front windshield. Cool back tinted windows. Heater works great. Strong mid passenger heater too. Rollout third seat is very cool on camping trips and for extra storage potential. With frontwheel drive, and manual overdrive, this van holds its own on the highway, even in diverse weather.
Suggested Improvements
My main concern is only that the automatic front passenger seatbelt motor can be potentially damaged if the front sun visors are in its way. The side mirrors could be bigger for more coverage. And again for more coverage, the Quest should have been built with a (custom) drivers rearview mirror.