1995 Nissan Quest - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Quest model:
love it !!
By eurofamily on 03/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Nissan Quest GXE 3dr Minivan

Our Quest will be 7 years old in September. We are a family of 6 we have enjoyed our mini van. It has never given us any trouble. We are just starting to search for a new car, only because mom is ready.

Family workhorse
By Lobe on 09/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Quest GXE 3dr Minivan

We have owned this minivan for 7 years and 125,000 miles. It still is as solid as when we bought it. No rattles, unlike our friend's Chrysler Town and Country at 40,000. It handles and brakes well. Has a good ride. It is underpowered, though, so you have to put your foot in it to get going. Only a few problems the whole time-air conditioning failed, and motorized seat belt failed on passenger side. Also, had to replace a radiator. That's it. Everything else runs like new. Just need more room as the kids have grown up. GM minivans have SUBSTANTIALLY more leg room.

Engine is great - accessories stink!
By jgh on 09/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Quest GXE 3dr Minivan

The engine has always run fine & if you don't mind the power doors locks & windows all getting screwed up, then you won't mind this van. It always runs, it's just not very easy to use becasue one of these accessories is always breaking down. The door locks malfunction in excessive heat.

my 1995 Nissan Quest
By Deven Olsen on 08/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Quest GXE 3dr Minivan

I have had this van for about 2 months now. it has 191,000kms on it (146,923mi) I baught off my nighbour at 180,000 (138,461mi). He baught it new at 2kms (1.5mi) he has never had a major problem with it. they had a recall on the motors for /95 Quests at 120,000kms (92,307mi). we have had the tires replaced recently and we were up in Mindon ontario when the fuel pump blew. so sofar , in 2 months we have had the tires replaced and the fuelpump replaced.

Some of the best money I have ever spent
By PCSHARK on 03/28/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Nissan Quest GXE 3dr Minivan

The Nissan Quest is by far one of the best vehicles I have ever owned. I have about 125000 miles on mine now. It has served our purpose very well. In every aspect you can imagine. The only reason Iím looking for something different is because I have three boys, and it is just a little small for a family of five.

Die and get it over with
By Quest Hater on 03/07/02 13:32 PM (PST)

1995 Nissan Quest XE 3dr Minivan

This van is the biggest piece of junk I have ever had to drive. It stays in the shop (too much to mention every item here) and I hate parking it in small slots because you can't see the nose of the vehicle to see how far you are from objects you are trying NOT to hit. I haven't hit anything yet, but it takes me longer to park, and the turning radias is awful as well. I could go on all day, but I'll leave you with this: my wife won't even get in the thing!