1995 Nissan Quest Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Quest model:
Well Worth the Money
By Choirboy1964 on 08/19/10 04:10 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Quest Minivan XE 3dr Minivan

I purchased the vehicle in 2004 with 65K on it for 4300 dollars. It has been very reliable. Only thing to go wrong over the last 6 plus years was the rear AC unit failed and the break lines rusted. Sadly I am selling the car (to a friend though) as we purchased a new Odyssey.

Father with 2 boys
By DAD16 on 03/31/09 10:19 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Quest Minivan XE 3dr Minivan

I'm very impressed with my Nissan Quest XE minivan. Especially this last winter, when it started on the first try everytime in snowy winter weather that was consistently 20 degrees and below. I'm also impressed with the engine power this minivan has. The manual overdrive has also been very helpful when climbing steep grades. The gas mileage is well within competitive range of any minivan in its class. The sleek body and look of this van stays current. The interior has a very classy and clean look to it. I have not had one engine related problem since I have owned it. Perfect for a single dad with sole custody of two little boys. I love driving this van all over. I recommend it to anyone!

Good value -new models not so good
By DICK on 10/29/07 17:26 PM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Quest Minivan XE 3dr Minivan

Bought at 60000 miles, now have 230,000. 24 mpg, comfortable, good protection, good power. Driving long miles 100 per day. Looking to 300k.

My Baby
By Alicia on 05/09/07 12:03 PM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Quest Minivan XE 3dr Minivan

My husband and I bought this about 2 years ago when my son was born. We owned a Buick Century and realized that we needed a bigger vehicle, due to having our son and 4 dogs at the time. We bought it with 115k on it and now has close to 136k. We had to get new tires, and replace the sway bar end links and the speed sensor, but that was due to poor maintenance from the prior owner. I love my van and if I could afford a new one I'd buy it in a heartbeat. She was worth EVERY penny I put into her. Extremely reliable vehicle. She's my baby.

Don't by if u need reliable A/C
By ZQuest on 08/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Quest Minivan XE 3dr Minivan

I have had this car since the beginning. Engine has been fine but have sunk thousands into the A/C. Am on the 3rd compressor & it has just gone out. Also relaced core & rear unit.

Happy Owner
By candlenut92 on 06/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Quest Minivan XE 3dr Minivan

This has been a great dependable vehicle. Have regular oil changes, tune up and maintenance. Couldn't ask for a better vehicle. Plan to keep for quite awhile as I only have 66,000 miles on this vehicle.

What a workhorse
By On the road again on 08/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Quest Minivan XE 3dr Minivan

I absolutely love this van. We're approaching 200,000 miles and we've only had one major repair (which was covered under warranty). The engine is still strong, the exterior paint is still in great condition, and it still rides smooth after all of these miles (a lot of them on backroads and in the mountains).

Die and get it over with
By Quest Hater on 03/07/02 13:32 PM (PST)

1995 Nissan Quest Minivan XE 3dr Minivan

This van is the biggest piece of junk I have ever had to drive. It stays in the shop (too much to mention every item here) and I hate parking it in small slots because you can't see the nose of the vehicle to see how far you are from objects you are trying NOT to hit. I haven't hit anything yet, but it takes me longer to park, and the turning radias is awful as well. I could go on all day, but I'll leave you with this: my wife won't even get in the thing!