1994 Nissan Quest Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Quest model:
Awsome van!!!!!!
By Aaron90 on 05/07/08 18:55 PM (PDT)

1994 Nissan Quest Minivan GXE 3dr Minivan

I had this van for about 3 years before someone crashed it.....It was an awesome van, with a lot of power under the hood. The color was aquamarine with gold trim and gray interior; again, an awesome combination... Took us up and down California, no problems at all. I am going to buy another one like it! I recommend it! Very safe van!

A Fantastic Minivan
By QuestOwner on 11/16/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Nissan Quest Minivan GXE 3dr Minivan

The Quest is really a sedan with some extra space. Even after 110k miles the V6 is smooth & potent once revved up. It has little body lean & still rides nicely. The back can get bouncy when lightly loaded. The interior design is incredibly easy to configure for people or cargo hauling & has some nice creature comforts with great ergonomics. This Quest has been a faithful everyday driver abused with everything from freeway commutes to shuttling kids to road trips. I recommend the Quest to anyone looking for a minivan and will definitely be buying another one when this one dies on me. Thatíll be a while since it's pretty darn reliable.

Get What You Pay For
By Docwinters on 10/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Nissan Quest Minivan GXE 3dr Minivan

Bought new. Bequeathed to me by wife last 3 years after return of my 325i to dealer. No cache/status but, could not be happier. Drives, handles, feels like an expensive car; funny, it list for over 27K new in 1994. Add exceptional reliability and adequate space for USA travel w/five comfortably, you have a sleeper. Not rated high by popular evaluation systems, BUT in the real world, simply follow THE BOOK with regard to maintenance, and this old tried and true Maxima engine and drive train will give you at least 250k of pleasant memories and reasonable long- term ownership costs.