2016 Nissan Pathfinder SUV Consumer Reviews - 13 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Nissan Pathfinder SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pathfinder model:

Cool blue Pathfinder
By mike birch

Quality Materials + Smooth Ride = Great SUV
By MRK20016

2016 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SL 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This is my 3rd Nissan Pathfinder (2002, 2008, 2014) – and this is by far the best of the bunch. Sure it has lost some of its off road mojo, but since off road to me is driving down a dirt path going apple picking or skiing – I am have little to complain about.

First off the truck looks great. Beautiful lines, striking paint job that totally pops, beautiful leather seats and dark and useful window tinting – really a great job by the designers at Nissan. The controls are all well placed and very functional (electronics work very well with wifi and Siri on an iphone) – and as with all Nissans, the climate control rocks. Very cold AC, very warm heat and strong defrost. Seating is comfortable, third row is easy to access even with a child seat in the second row, and when the third row is down – I have a ton of cargo space.

I am not sure what kind of driving some of these people are doing, but with a good mix of 50/50 highway and city, I am getting 20.5 MPG – which is very respectable for a truck this size.

Could not be happier with my Pathfinder.

Nissan Value
By William Hart

2016 Nissan Pathfinder SUV Platinum 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Fourth Nissan stretched over 20 plus years. Extremely reliable with great resale value. Nissan service departments have always been easy to deal with and I have been comfortable with their recommendations. I went with the Platinum trim to get the 20 inch vs 18 inch wheel, which may explain the slight road noise. It took awhile to learn the controls and instrumentation. I like the auto adjust on the steering wheel and the electric seat adjustment on the passenger side as well. I purchased the cargo protector which unfolds to protect the third row seat also when down; a nice feature. Overall, very satisfied with this purchase and ready to take my first road trip.

Very, very Pleased after Purchase!
By Grant

2016 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SL 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I read reviews, but evaluated several top 3-row SUV's for "myself". The Pathfinder was exceptional. My wife or I have owned GM, VW, Infiniti, & Mercedes vehicles. So, I have a basis for comparing. The takeoff is not the swiftest, but that's not my num 1 preference. It has strong mid and top end power; great highway performance. "Excellent" comfort that front & rear passengers enjoy. Plus I enjoy the comfort, power, & handling poise cruising around city.

Love love this car!
By May

2016 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

No complain. Very nice vehicle. Smooth riding, strong motor v6. Bose system is awesome. Love all the additional features.